12

When you see the ** turn on the song "The chain" by fleet wood Mac

Fionas POV
Waking up with a headache I turn around to see Spencer, fasts asleep with his lips parted. He's so pretty. It's as if I'm seeing him for the first time, I notice the little bit of stubble on his face, his prominent cheekbones, his unusually small nose.

"You watchin me sleep creepy lady?" I jump as he speaks, lightly hitting him on the shoulder hearing him laugh, "Spencer! You scared me!" He ignored me statement and wraps his arms around my waist, nuzzling his face into my neck, pressing small kisses of affection against me.

"How are you feeling?"

"I have a headache, but that's what i get for drinking so much."

"You said the bar had to kick you out." I grimace at the memory, I am not a fun drunk. "Yup, wasn't the time of my life in the words of ABBA." Spencer chuckled and sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"I want you to be happy."

"What do you mean? I'm fine."

He shakes his head and stares into my eyes, "You said yesterday you haven't been happy in years, I took that from you while you were starting to feel better. I should have went through your back ground and hospital visits, if you ever want to tell me something you should do it on your own time."

I sigh and reach my hand out to hold his cheek, "You're right. You shouldn't have done that, but there's nothing we can do or change about it now. So let's just not worry about it."

"Okay."

"Okay."

------
"What do you want to do today?"

I'm in the bathroom brushing my teeth with Spencer next to me, taming his hair. "What do you mean?" I say, though I doubt he can really understand me with the toothbrush in my mouth.

"The teams done with the case and caught the unsub but we have a day free before we go back to Quantico." I take in the information and nod, spitting the toothpaste out of my mouth and nod. "Maybe we can visit a flea market?"

"Sounds good, I'll let you get changed."

After thirty minutes of contemplating my outfit choice I walk out of the bathroom with light washed baggy jeans, a black tank top and flannel, putting on my old converse. I pound my face with makeup and declare my readiness as I meet Spencer by the door. "You look nice Fiona." I can already feel the blush on my face but nod a thank you, "You don't look so terrible yourself, Dr.Reid."

He coughs and I bite my lip trying to hold back a smile as we head to the elevators. It was silent yet comfortable as we made our way to the car and drove, but I knew this feeling couldn't last. Feeling content. Eventually we'll have to go back to seeing hundreds of crime scenes, interrogating cold blooded killers, and having Spencer being hot and cold again. It's only a matter of time before something happens to break this fragile setting in our, dare I say, relationship.

"What are you thinking about?" Spencer asks, keeping his eyes on the road, "I'm thinking about going back home. To Quantico, what it'll be like." I keep my head facing the window not wanting to elaborate and thankful when he doesn't question me, instead turning on the radio.

If you don't love me now,
You will never love me again
I can still hear you saying,
You would never break the chain