14

Fionas POV
I open my eyes to find myself surrounded in darkness, Spencer must have turned off the light. Ugh I have the biggest headache. "Spence do we have any Advil?" I go to get out of bed when I'm stuck in my spot. Huh? What's going on. I try to move my arm but I'm bound to a chair, then the memories come flooding back. I was in the parking lot when my wifi cut out on my way back to Spencer.

Oh my god Spencer. Does he know where I am? Do I know where I am? I try to shake myself loose but the ropes are way too tight, "Hello?!" I yell out, my throat sore, the noise of my own yell makes my head pound more. "When my team finds out you kidnapped an FBI agent, their gonna shove your head so far up your own ass you'll taste your tonsils you fuck!"

There was no answer, what the fuck do I do now?

I have a pocket knife. I always carry one with me, it should be in my back pocket, my arms where behind the back of the chair, not close to my pockets. "Fuck."

I'm so tired.

I must have been drugged, weak fucker, can't handle a woman huh? My thoughts go quiet, as I fall asleep.

----
Awoken by a sharp sting to my cheeks I let out a yelp. "What the fuck was that for?" All I hear was a chuckle, then felt a pair of big hands grab my chin, making me look at my kidnapper. He's tall, very fucking tall, but he looks familiar. "It's you....from the..convenience store." I laugh at look into his eyes, "You bought a chocolate bar."

He smiles cruelly and nods, "And you bought toothpaste."

I nod, "What do you want from me?" He lowers his grip from my chin to me neck, squeezing, "I want...to do....everything I did to those other whores....to you."

"What?"

"Your teams looking for me Fiona."

"How do you know my name?"

"I know a lot about you, how you recently joined the BAU, how you moved here to run from the past, your car accident, your baby, and I also know how close you've been getting to your teammate Spencer."

I gasp as he tightens his grip around my neck, almost cutting off my air, "You've been stalking me?" I feel like I'm about to fucking pass out.

"I like to call it admiring from afar."

"Yeah? Well it's still fucking illegal perve."

Okay maybe not the best time Fiona. He growl and pushed me back, making the chair fall to the floor, my arms between concrete and the back of the chair. "Fuck!" I felt my wrist bend and crack, followed by a string of pain from my wrist to elbow.

"Learn your manners girl, your gonna wanna behave if you want to survive." And with that he walks out of the room, turning all the lights off, leaving me in the kitchen dark again. I can't help but let a tear slip out of my eyes, but I suck it up and realize that no ones coming to help me. I have to save myself.

"Okay, this is gonna fucking hurt." I mumble to myself, but I realized my wrist bent in a certain way that made the ropes just a tad looser. I whimper as I move my hand around, finding an angle where I can slip it out. It hurt like hell but I managed to do that, freeing my hands, I reach my hand into my pockets, finding the task difficult not only because of my broken wrist but because my chest was tied with ropes to the back of the chair.

"Where is it..come on..." I sigh with relief as I find the familiar metal in my back pocket, wincing as I pull it out of my right pocket, okay, my biceps are still tied, but I can get out of this. I can do this.

I flip the knife and start cutting through the rope near my chest, realizing I'm still wearing Spencer's clothes. Oh god Spencer where are you?

I made it through the ropes and start cutting the ropes at my feet, having to be careful cutting in the dark as I feel my chest falling and rising with adrenaline rushing through me.

I did it I cut through it, now I just have to find my way out. I rip off part of my shirt under Spencer's sweater and wrap it around my right wrist as I start walking around.

I feel the walls until I stumble upon something that felt like a door, pulling the handle down I find it locked. Dammit. How am I supposed pick a fucking lock? I run my hand through my hair and rest my face in my hands when I felt a cold upon my fingers.

The hematite ring the lady gave me at the flea market, if I break it I might be able to get out of here. It was a skinny ass ring I'm surprised it hadn't broken yet, I take it off my finger and throw it onto the ground, hearing it break into several pieces.

I kneel on the floor feeling around, trying to find one of the pieces. "Come on. Aha, there you are ya little fucker."

I bring the broken ring to the handle and fumble around a bit, being a bit rusty in lock picking. After a good 5 minutes I heard a click. Realizing I had done it, I slowly open the door, holding out my pocket knife in case he was there.

To my relief the hall way was empty, and lit up by small lights in the ceiling. I walk slowly forward, looking to the left and right at the doors, hoping one could be a front door. But I doubt I'm in a house, this is more like a basement.

There's a door at the end of the hallway, ironic, and it looks like it has a peephole in it. I'm naive enough to hope it's a front door, but I have to risk it. What if it is? What if that's my way out of here? My speed increases the closer I get to the door, unlocking it and forcing it open.

I'm face to face with the end of a gun, held by him.

"Now. Where. Are. You. Going?"