11

Brace yourself folks, long chapter!
(A little bit of smut ahead.)

Fionas POV
I wake up, feeling good. Well, I feel well rested. I look over at the clock seeing it read 11:47 am.

"Holy shit. Spencer? Spencer did my alarm not go off?!" I fumble around for my phone, wanting to call Hotch and apologize for being late but freeze when I hear the front door open. "Hello...?"

I'm relieved to see Spencer with two cups of coffee and food bags in his hand, "Spencer why did my alarm not go off? Why did no one call me?" He doesn't say anything, instead he hands me a coffee and one of the bags. I open it to find a still warm croissant. "Thank you." He nods and sits down in front of me as I sit criss cross at the head of the bed.

"Spencer?" He looks up at me, studying my face.

"Yes Fiona?"

"What's going on, and tell me the truth please." His eyes soften, taking a sip of his coffee he turns back to me, "I called Hotch, he said to take the rest of the case off, of the team needs our help they'll call us. But we're staying here, or we can go to little shops if you prefer." Now I'm even more confused, why would he call Hotch and-

Oh.

"Did you tell him about our conversation yesterday?" I start to feel anger, angry at him for breaking the unspoken promise of privacy I thought we had, "I told you about my dad in confidence and you blurt it out to our boss?! How could you?" He quickly reaches his hand to hush me but I flinch, not meaning to. He freezes and looks away from me, "I didn't tell him anything we talked about. All I said is that you were going through some personal things and I'm giving you some of my personal days, I have way too many saved up."

"I'm not going through a breakdown Spence. I can go to work." He looks at me and shakes his head.

"I know someone hurt you Fiona."

"What did you just say?"

"I know about your trips to the E.R, and...and the baby."

As soon as he said those words it felt as if my lungs collapsed, like the air in the room magically disappeared. How did he know about that? I moved here to get over my past, but it's like I can't escape it.

"How?" He avoids eye contact, and shifts farther away from me clearing his throat. "You called Garcia didn't you?"

"Are you profiling me?" He says with a small smile on his face attempting to lighten the mood, but I'm fucking pissed. "Yes or no."

"Yes, I called Garcia."

"So let me get this straight.."

I sit up and push my hair out of my face, rubbing my face with my hands mustering up the words I want to say.

"Not only did you ignore me and treat me like shit for days, make me share a room with you because you were too stubborn to share a room with Morgan because 'he snores', and play mind games with me about what you want?"

"Fiona..."

"No. Let me finish."

I take another deep breath after he nods, urging me to go on. "I open up to you, about things I couldn't even tell my fucking therapist and let me believe I can trust you again? Not only that you totally invaded my privacy by not only telling Garcia about me but also looking at my past? Looking at stuff that no one should see because it's MY life. I've been trying so hard to be normal again Spencer. And yet here you are making it all resurface again. I was beginning to be happy Spencer. Something I haven't felt in years. Happiness. You ruined that for me."