21

Fiona's POV

He nods and lets me in his apartment, I sit down on his couch smiling as I see a couple of open books on the table in front of me. "You've been reading?" He looks at me and nods, obviously confused on why I was in his apartment, I pat the spot next to me motioning for him to sit down and he does. "What's goin-"

"Wait, please. Let me say this before I chicken out." He hesitates and nods, waiting for me to continue, "You might be wondering who answered my door earlier, he was a friend. Just a friend, his names Trey and he was just making sure I was alright." I can't help but smile a little bit as I see the hint of relief in Spencer's eyes. "I'm sorry I kicked you out, I was...I had to deal with some stuff but I'm okay now. Anyways, Trey and I had a conversation, a really long one basically just talking about life and he said something that stuck with me."

I pause and look at Spencer, and I see him looking right back at me, "What was it?" He asks quietly, so quietly I think he's worried about the world breaking down around us if he talked any louder, "He said, 'It's not everyday you meet someone so special.' And he was right, as soon as he said those words, my mind immediately went to you Spencer."

My voice is quiet yet firm, my eyes staring into his with every word I spoke, hoping that they will speak my emotions so I don't have to, "I don't understand, what are you saying Fiona?" I sigh and bring my hands to hold his jaw, my thumb rubbing against his cheek, and he leans into the touch.

"I'm saying that your special Spencer. So so special, I don't know what I've done to meet someone like you in this lifetime, you're so caring and generous. Giving a stranger your bed when they lock themselves out of their apartment like an idiot, offering a ride to someone even though you prefer the metro just because they don't like driving so you go out of your way to make the person happy. Staying with someone in the hospital for 48 hours to make sure that their okay and bringing them home, even offering to come inside to keep them company. I know you didn't sleep a lot last night Spencer. I felt you wake up every couple of hours to make sure I'm okay. You got up in the middle of the night, left your apartment just to come to mine to comfort me, expecting nothing in return."

We both hold our breath as I pause, looking over his face, worrying that this may be the last time I'm like this with him. I know as soon as I reveal my feelings for him, he will tell me that we can't be together because of our job, or some other excuse he'll come up with because I know he doesn't feel the same way. So to savor our last moment together, I act on my urges and connect our lips, kissing him with all my emotions to try and explain what I feeling, not knowing my self what it is.

He freezes for a second before returning the kiss, giving me as much as emotion as I'm giving him, time seemed to stop as we devour each other not being able to keep our hands to ourselves. His hands head straight to my jaw as mine rushed into his hair, pulling lightly on it as a groan emerged from his lips, and I pull back, biting his lower lip as I look in his eyes. Their filled confusion and lust, I sit back and take a breath him doing the same.

"What was that for?" He asks, I look and take him in, he's beautiful.

"That was for me, so I can remember this moment, because I know you'll want nothing to do with me after I tell you this."

He looks at me and grabs my hand, "There's nothing you could say that would make me want nothing to do with you Fiona. I promise."

I break eye contact and look down at my hands, fiddling with the strings of my hoodie, he grabs my chin with his two fingers and meets my eyes, "Hey, you don't have to say or do anything you're not comfortable with. Okay?" I nod and take a shaky breath.

"I'm not completely sure what I'm feeling, for I have never felt it before. But when I'm with you Spencer, it feels like you take all the doubts and pain from me. It feels like pressure in my chest, it feels like butterflies in my stomach whenever I look at you, or electricity when we share small touches. It feels like euphoria when we kiss, I don't know much about feelings, as I've been taught to keep them buried down deep without talking about them. But what I do know is that I'm happy whenever I'm with you. I like you Spencer, a lot."

I tear my eyes away from him at the last couple words as silence falls into the air, with each passing second my heart breaks a little more as he says nothing, I can't bear it anymore and get up, needing another fix.

I feel a hand on my wrist when he pulls me around and pushes me against the door, slamming his lips on mine, I immediately return it and he only groans, grabbing my legs and wrapping them around his waist, holding my up by my thighs as I put my arms around his neck for extra support. He trails small kisses from my lips to my neck, sucking on my pulse spot earning a moan from me which only encourages him more. He picks up his speed and pushes his lips against mine and moans. "God Spencer.."

He only moans again as I whimper his name, feeling that familiar feeling in my lower stomach. "You have no idea how long I've been waiting for you to say that." He says in between the kisses on my neck, putting his hands underneath my hoodie, "Is this okay?" he asks me, and I nod.

"Words, Sweet girl, let me hear those words." I moan and manage to squeak out a "Yes" before he continues, unhooking my strapless bra and throwing it across the room, massaging my breasts and his hips keep meeting mine, my core feeling all of him against my thin shorts.

He goes to grab the bottom of my sweater to take it off when his phone rings from the couch, he ignores it and continues his sweet kisses, but stops when he hears my phone ring when his stops. "Please don't tell me that's who I think that is." He groans, I smile and unwrap my legs from his waist and yelp when my knees buckle, he laughs and I rolls my eyes at his cocky smile as I go to answer my phone.

"Yes Hotch?"

"Fiona, how are you?" I hear my boss on the other line but my voice breaks when I feel Spencer behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist, placing small kisses against my neck as I answer "Um-I-I'm good, how are you sir?" I smack Spencer on his arm and he only chuckles, sucking on my neck as I almost let a moan slip, how is he so good at his?

"You're....good?" Oh shit he was referring to my new fucking trauma, like I don't have enough of it already. "Oh, well I mean, I'm still in a bit of- uh shock." My air catches in my throat as Spencer pushes his hips against my ass, showing me how excited he has become.

"Oh, yes I understand. Listen I hate to do this but we have received new case and need both you and Spencer here as soon as possible, he isn't answering his cell, could you let him know on your way here?" I take a second to respond as Spencer can't help himself when I feel his hands slip under my shorts, "Is this okay?" he whispers in my ear as I almost choke, "Yes, that's fine." I say into the phone but Spencer knows it's directed towards him, Hotch says something else into the phone but it all sounds like gibberish as I feel Spencer's fingers slide up and down my slit, seeing how desperate I was for him and he smiles into my neck.

I choke back a moan as his fingers circle my bundle of nerves, putting on just the right amount of pressure to make my legs shake right there. "Fiona?" I hear my bosses voice, which reminds me I'm still on the phone with him, "Sorry, what did you say?"

"I said, if you ever need to talk to someone I'm here." My heart warms at his statement, "Thank you sir I really appreciate-"

I throw my head back as I feel Spencer's ring and middle finger slip inside of me, "Fiona? Is everything alright?"

"Yes- yes sir, I'm fine, I'll go tell Spencer we have a case, see you soon." I hang up the phone before he has a chance to answer and let out a loud moan, "Hmm, couldn't keep your cool Princess?" I moan at the nickname and put my hands around his neck behind me, and let out a whine as I feel him curl his fingers inside me, finding that perfect spot that sends out waves of pleasure through my body, "God yes, right there Spencer."

"What did Hotch want?" He says, but not stopping his motions. "Don't talk just keep going-fuck"

"Answer me Fiona, or I won't let you cum." I kiss his neck and groan, "He said we have a case and to come as fast as we could."

He chuckles and speeds up fingers, "Wouldn't want to disappoint him then would we?" He adds a third finger and I yell out, my knees buckling. He wraps his unoccupied hand around my waist for extra support and gives one extra hard thrust when I feel the ever building bubble inside my lower stomach pop, "Oh my god Spencer" He works me through my high and pulls his fingers out when I come down, I turn around to face him and freeze as I see him lick my cum off his fingers.

After he's done he pulls me in for a kiss and adjusts his pants,

"Come on, we have a case."