Chapter 32 - Our Home

Silas Quinton

Everything is different now.

After what happened last night, she started to be more expressive, more open up and start to be more clingy. I like this side of her, I like this better than her cold and arrogant side that she used to show me.

I'm glad that she opened up to me too, it's like learning about her more from her than hearing from someone else. I like it that way. It should have been that way.

Our honeymoon went so well and it made me just madly fall in love with her. I thought it was impossible for me to like this woman but it turns out everything just falls in place.

None of us is perfect, I have flaws and she has flaws too.

The more I get to know her, the more I see how kind she is. She told me about some of her stories about why people hate her. It turned out a lot of them came from a misunderstanding and some of them came from because she was selfish.

She admitted that was wrong of her but after everything she took a step back and never bother that person anymore. She suffered enough and now it's my turn to take care of her and make sure that she's not hurt.

It's in the past and we won't be able to move on if we keep blaming people. She agreed to move on too.

Now, we're currently on our flight back to New York. She was sleeping because she couldn't sleep last night. It was partly my fault, I made her watch a thriller movie and she was scared to even sleep.

"Silas." I turned to see Angel opening her eyes slowly.

"Hmm?"

"How many hours left?" She asked as she sat up and set her seat up. She rubbed her eyes and I gave her water to drink.

"Around 7 hours left." I said and she pouted. I kissed her cheek and she grabbed her phone.

"I'm hungry, I'm going to order some food. How about you?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I'm pretty full, you can order it." I said and she called the airstewardess. She ordered some food and then she suddenly turned to me.

"When are you planning to open your new restaurant?" She asked and I chuckled.

"Why are you asking?"

"I'm just curious, I was hoping if I could help. I mean.. if you want to."

"I actually have a meeting next month for the new restaurant that I'll be opening in Seattle. How about you accompany me there and maybe.. give me some ideas?" I said and she squealed nodding.

"Oh! I have a surprise for you once we get home, please be excited!" She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"Oh! You'll love it!" She said and I nodded. Her food came and she started to eat while watching movies. I continued to read my book. When I turned to her, the airstewardess just gave her 3 cups of ice cream.

"Evangeline." She turned to me innocently and I looked her disbelief.

"I had my.. food." She said in her puppy eyes.

"I can share one." She said as she gave me one cup of vanilla ice cream. She even fed me a spoonful of it. I gave in and gestured her to give me a kiss. She gave me a peck on my lips and ate her ice cream.

"I need to order an ice cream maker." I said and she turned to me.

"Don't tell me.."

"Yeah, so you don't buy ice cream every 2 hours." I said sarcasticly and she chuckled. After she finished her ice cream, she gave it back to the airstewardess. She sat on my lap and tried to distract me from reading my book.

"What do you need to make ice cream after you buy the ice cream maker?" She asked as she went through online website and I turned to her chuckling.

"What? I'm preparing for.. the goods."

"You know the drill, babe. I'll make you ice cream bu-"

"We can take a shower together once we got home." She whispered it to my ear and left a light kiss before turning her attention back to her phone.

"You did not just say that here." I said and she laughed.

"7 more hours, Silas. Or maybe.. 7 and a half hours more for us to get home." She smirked because she knew what she's doing.

"You're naughty girl." I said as I wrapped my arms around her waist and slipped my hands into her hoodie. Thank God for this doors and walls surrounding our seat.

I cupped her face and crashed my lips to her. She turned her body around and wrapped her legs around me. She kissed me back with the same pace.

"I hate you for tempting me." I said to her and she giggled.

"Patience, Silas. You'll get what you want." She smirked as she gave me a long kiss before she got off me. After reading the book again, I fell asleep.

Evangeline Mayford

I'm so in love with him.

I already gave him half of my heart away and I was ready to give it all to him. He's all I ever wanted and I never thought that he would be mine today.

I have a surprise for him in New York, I contacted some people last week or maybe around 10 days ago to renovate our kitchen. I wanted to be a real set up kitchen that he could use to make new recipes. I want him to have all the access to help him.

Usually there's a wall separating the dining room and the kitchen but I decided to take that wall down so the kitchen can be bigger. I sent the maids out too today so we can enjoy our time together once we're home.

We arrived in New York and I already have my driver pick us up. We went straight home and we got to the floor of our penthouse. I told him to close his eyes. I opened the door first and led him in slowly.

"Open." I said once we stopped at the kitchen. He opened his eyes and his eyes widen. He looked at it and he couldn't stop admiring it.

"What do you think? You can make new recipes here, you can just experiment whatever you like. I have more ovens and then.. uhmm.. it's just a complete set up." I said and Silas turned to me.

"This is amazing!" He said as he opens some of the drawers.

"Everything you need is in there." I said and he suddenly picked me up.

"Thankyou so much!" He said and I nodded. He crashed his lips to mine and put me on the kitchen counter. I tried to lift up his hoodie but he stopped me.

"Angel, our ma-"

"I sent them home.. the home is ours today." I bit my lips and he didn't even spare me a second, he inmediately took over my lips.