Chapter 35 - Bank

Evangeline Mayford

I walked out to receive a call telling me that there's a big fire at one of our stores in LA. I told Mary to go the office to check all the stocks in that store because it seemed like a robbery.

As I was talking to my lawyer, someone pulled my hair from the back. She covered my mouth and dragged me the emergency stairs. She pushed me to the stairs making me fall down straight to the basement.

I turned my head slowly to see who she is but I hit my head too much that everything started to blur. She walked down to me and pulled my body up to push me down another flight of stairs.

"Stop." I begged as I hit my head to the wall.

"You ruined me.." Lisa.

"You ruined my life, Evangeline." She said as she pulled me up.

"I should have finished you 4 years ago. I swear.. Tallia is so stupid to let you live."

"What?" I asked as I tried to breath normally. My chest was hurting so bad because of the impact.

"This time, we're going to finish you." She dragged me down to the basement. There's already a car waiting and she forced me to get into the car as she threw my phone away.

"My Evangeline." You're breathing heavily when ypu heard Simon's voice.

"What? You're going to kill me now?" I asked after finding strenght to talk.

"Where did you find that man? He really can keep his mouth shut about how much you paid him.." Simon chuckled as he held my chin. My head hurt to much because of the fall ans slowly starting to lose consciousness.

"What do you want this time?"

"China. I want what you have in China." He laughed and with that I blacked out.

Silas Quinton

I started to look for Angel because why is she taking so long. I went through the whole ballroom but there's no sign of her. I went out and there's no signs of her either. I called her phone and it went straight to voice mail.

I asked her parents and they had no clue.

Suddenly I feel something is not right. I called Mary and waited for her to answer.

"Hello, Mr. Quinton."

"Mary, are you with Angel right now? Where are you?" I asked hoping that she's with her.

"Sir, I'm at the office. She's taking a call outside."

"She's not here."

"That's a little odd, she would never leave the party early or without you." I ended the call and started to look for her everywhere. Literally every corner and every room that there is near the ballroom but nope.

Something is not right. I swear something is not right.

I walked out from the women toilet to see if she got bullied there but no. As I walked around wondering where she is, I saw an earing near the emergency stairs. I picked it up from the ground and it's Angel's.

I opened the door and saw a lot of drops of bloods on the floor.

Shit!

I called 911 immediately as I ran back to the ballroom to alert my family and her family. The party turned into a chaos and I quickly passed the phone to my brother. I went back to the emergency stairs to follow the drops of blood down to the basement parking lot.

"Fuck!" You quickly ran to the CTTV room and found zero tapes. Someone broke in here taking and deleting all of the tapes.

"If something happens to her, I'm not going to forgive myself!" I swore as I screamed in agony completely mad. I quickly asked the police to check the CCTV outside the building and the streets.

They're able to find a few license plates and tried to located it.

Suddenly my phone rang and it's Logan. I really don't have time to take his phone call. I'm so busy trying to find my wife.

"Let me take it." Sean said and I nodded. I kept looking at the CCTV trying to find a few cars that might be the kidnapper.

"Where is Simon?" My eyes widen when I realized it. He might be into this since I can see Angel is not fond of him.

"Silas!" I turned to Sean.

"Logan said that Lisa might be involved. His gun at home is missing."

"Shit!" I said and I screamed at the police to look for her quickly as I asked people around about Simon's address. As soon as I got it, I got into the car and go straight to his house.

The police even followed me to make sure that I didn't do anything crazy.

When I arrived at Simon's house, he was there in front of his house kissing with Tallia.

"What the hell are you doing here?" He asked and Tallia even hid behind Simon.

"Where's Angel?"

"How should I know? Isn't she your wife? Why are you asking me?" He laughed sarcastically. I turned to the police begging them to check but there's no warrant so they can't trespass.

"Get out of my property!" He said but you have a strong feeling that he's hiding something. You walked to him and grabbed him by his collar.

"Silas! Whata re you doing?!" Tallia screamed.

"I know you took her." You looked straight into his eyes and he shook his head.

"Don't be ridiculous!" He said as he pushed me to the ground. As I was about to get up, I saw pieces of diamonds on the ground. My eyes widen and before I can say a word, Simon punched me. The police separated the both of us.

"EXPLAIN WHY DO YOU HAVE MY WIFE'S DRESS' DIAMONDS ON THE GROUND?!" I pushed all the police that hold on to me. I threw a punch at him and quickly ran into his house.

I saw traces of blood on the floor and followed it. I quickly ran into a room. There's Lisa pointing a gun to Angel's head. Angel is unconscious.

"Lisa!"

"If you move, I will shoot her!"

"Why are you doing this?!" I bursted at her.

"She took everything from me. She took everything from me!" Lisa screamed and I could feel someone pointing a gun to my head.

"You really make me kill all of them." Simon said.

"Why are you doing this?!" I bursted and Simon laughed.

"Tallia!" I called her but no respond.

"Don't worry, I won't kill Angel. She's like a walking bank for us."