Chapter 36 - House

Silas Quinton

Simon and Tallia put me in the same room with Angel. They have Lisa watching over us and she has a gun pointing straight at us. I was waiting for Angel to wake up and I tried everything but she's not waking up.

"I don't know why you're doing this." I said to Lisa.

"You should ask her.. if she lives tomorrow."

"Lisa, if you let us go.. I won't even mention your name. I'll just.. let you slip away.." I said begging and Lisa sighed.

"It's too late. They have my parents, I can't do anything to help you."

"Logan, he loves you. He was worried, he actually called me to let me know that you have his gun and ask-"

"Logan doesn't love me, he was just using me to get rid of Evangeline." Logan that bastard. Suddenly Angel moved and I turned to her as she slowly getting up.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked and she opened her eyes immediately.

"Silas!" She jumped as she saw me and then she turned to Lisa.

"What the hell he is doing here?" Angel got up and I stopped her by grabbing hand.

"Calm down.."

"No!" She pushed my hand.

"We had a deal! We had a fucking deal!" Angel screamed at Lisa and Lisa pointed her gun to her.

"He was the one who came here." Lisa said and Angel turned to me.

"Why the hell did you come? Why?!" She screamed at me and I looked at her completely confused. I'm trying saving her and why is she mad at me?

"Let me talk to Simon, where the hell is he?" Angel asked and Lisa immediately opened the door for her. They both got out leaving me confused as hell. Instead of screaming or trying to open the door, I need to find a way or something that I can bring as evidence.

My eyes landed on the door knob. It was my first time seeing a door knob that has a design like that. Before I can reach for it, the door slammed open.

Two bodyguards grabbed me and dragged me out. I saw all the policemen's body on the floor stack like a jenga. They brought me out from the house and put me into the car.

When I realized I was taken away from the house, I immediately try to fight them. I'm not leaving Angel alone. I'm not going to leave her. I tried my best to fight them back and when I got a gap to run away, I ran into the house.

I was greeted by 10 people pointing their guns at me, including Angel.. herself.

She walked slowly to me and she looked at me with pain in her eyes. "Go.. please." She said and I shook my head.

"I'm not leaving you!"

"They will never kill me. I'm their source of money." She said and I looked at of them one by one remembering their face.

"Angel, please.."

"Just go.. please." She said as she gestured the guards to drag me away.

"No.. please.." I said and my eyes landed on Lisa who slowly taking steps back. Lisa looked at me dead in the eyes as I tried look like I saw what she's doing. I took two steps closer to Angel and it made her pointing her gun straight to my forehead.

"I'm warning you!" Angel screamed.

"Please.. I'm not leaving you! I don't trust them!" I said as I looked at Simon so I can look at Lisa. She was eyeing a machine gun.

"What do you want?!" I screamed at Simon so Lisa can take the machine gun.

"Money, Silas." Suddenly Tallia appeared making Lisa froze completely afraid. I was going to take Angel's gun when there's a loud siren surrounding us.

The only people who went crazy is Simon. He and his bodyguard were trying to runaway. I grabbed the gun from Angel's hands and shot him on his leg so he can't run. I grabbed Angel's hand and dragged her outside.

I saw all the police and SWAT team quickly running into the building. A few of them quickly put us to safety.

"What were you thinking?!" I turned to Angel and she looked down to the ground.

"Angel." I called softly and she turned to me.

"I'm sorry." She said and I pulled her into my arms hugging her tightly. It scared the shit out of me. I thought I was going to lose her.

"We're safe now.. you don't need to worry."

"Mr. and Mrs. Quinton, I'm afraid we have to question you both. Starting with you, Mr. Quinton as we treat you wife." One of the police officers came to us and I nodded. A doctor came to take Angel away and I followed the police to get questioned.

I told them everything from the start, what I saw and what I heard. I tried to explain that I think Simon is using all the girls and all of the people in that house.

The police told us that Evangeline actually as a restraining order against Simon but it seemed he didn't take it seriously. Evangeline and Simon were partners before and it seemed Simon betrayed her at one point.

He started to ruining her life slowly by taking every guy and every girl friends that she had. Bullying her, threathening her. 2 years ago, Simon was actually in jail and that's why Angel wasn't worried but he came out and she assumed it was on good behaviour.

Lisa, Tallia and other girls were his puppets. That's why they bullied her. Simon took a lot of things from these girls and blamed it all on Angel when she got nothing to do with it but Simon was crazy.

The police told me because they got Lisa's diary from Logan. I don't know somehow he found it and gave it to them. At least, he's not defending her anymore.

I turned to Angel and she was being treated by the doctors for her wounds. Our family came to check on us and I'm glad we're okay.

"How did you guy know that we're here?"

"One of the police before he passed away, they sent signals. It was hard for us because we don't get any details about the signals and with the help of Lisa's diary we're able to.. identify it as Simon's house."