25. NEW ANGEL

[A/N: this chapter is all smut. porn with very little plot. there will be a quick synopsis after this going over the more serious things, that happen toward the end of the chapter.

read at your own risk ;)]

-
-
-
-
-
-

Louis hooked his arms under my armpits and stood up, hauling me with him. I stifled my laughter when he turned around and started walking backwards, which made my sock-covered feet slide across the hardwood.

He walked backwards down the hallway, giggling as he did so. My real foot tried to slide underneath me so I could stand, and my prosthetic dragged straight out in front of me.

"Lou," I laughed. He stopped at the door of the recording studio and took a step forward, allowing my legs to steady underneath me. He opened the door to the recording studio and gestured for me to walk through it first.

"After you, my love," Louis said. I laughed at the cheesiness of the statement, but walked through the door first anyway. He followed me in, and immediately put his hands under my thighs to lift me up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck for security and let him carry me to the couch, where he dropped me. He pulled his hands from under my thighs and used them to cup my face. He kissed me, and I kissed him back.

Until he abruptly pulled away.

"Where-?"

"You trust me?" he asked, quirking one eyebrow. I nodded. "Good. Give me a minute." He kissed my forehead and then left the recording studio, leaving me alone.

I stared at the door he walked out of, shocked. Louis came back a minute later, as promised, with a glass of ice in his hand. He shut the door behind him. The tell-take click of a lock was barely audible.

"Why does that door even have a lock?" I asked, squinting down at it.

"I was thinking ahead when we got the handles," Louis said cheekily. He padded across the room and set the glass on the table beside the couch, on top of discarded sheet music. He crouched in front of me and put his hands on my thighs.

"You know you're the one who decides how this goes?" Louis asked. I swallowed and nodded.

In situations like this, Louis took the lead. He was usually the dominant one between us; but the bottom line was that everything was up to me. If I said stop, he stopped. If I said I wasn't comfortable, he stopped. If he didn't think I was comfortable, even if I didn't say it, he stopped to ask.

After my past, and the sexual abuse I went though for years, he knew he had to be cautious. Even when he was dominant over the situation, I was the one in control of it.

"Use your words, angel," Louis pushed.

"Yes, I know," I said.

"Good," Louis said.

He stood up, and sat down beside me before pulling my into his lap. I kissed him eagerly, putting one hand in his hair. His hands were on my hips for a minute, before they slipped under my shirt to rest on my skin.

One of them pulled away from me and the other held my face by my chin, keeping my eyes on him. He pulled away, dropped an ice cube into his mouth, and then kissed me again.

It surprised me, the difference the ice made between us. The usually heated and passionate make-out session suddenly became so much more. I gasped when he pushed the ice into my mouth with his tongue.

"Okay?" he asked, squeezing my hips.

"Yeah," I said breathlessly. He stopped me when I moved back to kiss him again. He raised his eyebrows. I nodded again, to reassure him.