an authors note

alright, a couple things to know in case you didn't read the last chapter (which is totally okay but if you want to go back and vote on it anyway i would appreciate it) :

1) mickey and louis have kind of matching tattoos. mickey has an L on her ankle and louis has an M in the crook between his thumb and his and. like the E for eleanor -but not because larry is real-.

2) even after ten years of being with louis, mickey still struggles with knowing her limits and sometimes she will do too much for him, putting herself in an uncomfortable situation. when she did this in the last chapter, louis stopped her immediately and they talked it out. mickey said she felt ruined, and she ruined things, and louis assured her she didn't.

-

okay. with that done, there are some other things i've been thinking about.

first of all, there are fifteen chapters left in this series. there won't be a book three. it's time to wrap things up.

secondly, i have like three ideas for scenes that don't fit the developing plot of the book. i have them written, but i'm not sure what to do with them. maybe i'll post them after the final chapter? but i'm scared that could ruin the finality of the story.

lastly, i still need to say thank you. to everyone who's read and commented and voted. you have changed my life. i've become a better author because of your support. you all the absolute world to me. crashing into you has 36.8k reads as of today, 5-8-2021. that number is small in comparison to some other fics, but to me it's astronomically important.

sorry didn't mean to get so serious there for a sec.

i love you all.

please enjoy the rest of after we crashed.