thank you, for everything.

wow. it's over.

...what did you guys think?

personally, i'm immensely proud of this story. i feel so lucky to have people that have read until the very end. if you started at chapter one of book one and made it all the way to this point, you mean the absolute world to me. literally. not in a cheesy fan fiction author way, in a real genuine way. you are outrageously important to me.

if you leave with anything from this story, let it be this: you are worthy of being loved, no matter what. if you take something away, have it be this: everyone is working through trauma that they don't talk about. be as kind as you can be. you never know, you could be saving their life.

mickey as a character has developed substantially from chapter one, book one up to chapter forty of book two. you have all read and watched her grow up, and find herself, and become something amazing. if you need the opportunity to scream about how amazing and resilient she is as a character, i invite you to comment here.

i keep typing because i'm not ready for it to be over.

you're still reading because you don't want it to be over, either.

the good news: it isn't completely done. eventually, there will be a one-shots book for this series. i'll have requests open and you guys can send in what you want to see. we'll figure it out when we need to.

until then, though, it's done. you've reached the end of the crashing into you series. i invite you to take a moment to reflect on it, as i've been doing for the past few weeks.

i've spent upwards of three years working on this series. i started writing book one on quotev in 2018(?) and i'm sure if you went looking, you could find the first six or so chapters in their raw and unedited form. they suck, please don't try to find them. anyways, yeah. i've put a lot into this. and honestly, knowing that there are people reading it and enjoying it is all i could ask for as a payment.

remember to follow me so you don't miss me posting the one shots book!

-

-

-

mickey tomlinson (formally mickey horan) got her happy ending. she survived. she made it through the bad things. she found a family worth staying alive for, a love worth fighting for, and a life to ultimately live. she made it.

you will too.

-

-

-

for the last time, thank you for changing my life. i hope this story has changed yours.

this is goodbye, for now.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘼𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙒𝙀 𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙎𝙃𝙀𝘿 ↣ 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝙍𝙀𝘾𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 🎉