Chapter 21

[Ask and you sha'll receive readers! Also, sorry the format is shitty, i'm doing this on mobile 🙄💅]

Broke stared at you for a bit after you stood up. "Would you like me to take you back to Amazook?" He said finally breaking the silence. You nodded. Truthfully, you'd love to stay with him longer but you did have a job to do.
The both of you started walking back to the place you dreaded. It almost felt like going into a class you know you didn't do the homework in, dreadful. Causing you worry throughout the day. You saw Amazook drawing nearer only a few feet away, 5 feet, 4 feet, 3 feet. You got to the doorway only to have Broke stop you. He slid one of the rings of his finger, "here, it'll be a promise ring!" He grinned. "If you ever have an issue again, it'll be a promise that you can always come back to Brokebustors and talk to me or Micro." You laughed and blew him a mock kiss before entering the building.
Immediately, you felt the safe atmosphere dissappear. Amazook approached you, just staring. "Er, are you alright..?" He shook his head slowly. "Fiddle has been having a field day over your absence. He's on the verge of insanity. Honestly... Can you go talk to him?" He whispered to you. It was then you noticed how quiet the building really was. "Zook, what the hell happened here..?" He shook his head again. "Please, please just go talk to him." You walked over to a ladder, climbing up it. Fiddle's room was up here, somewhere. You looked down a long hallway of doors finally spotting one that said "Fiddle" on it in bold letters. You knocked on the door...