Thank You!

(This whole 'chapter ' is one long author's note.)

Wow, has it been a journey! Firstly, I want to thank Rowan and Pluto for being the ones who dared me to start this story almost two years ago now. Yes, this whole writing was a satire. It was not a serious story, but I decided to finally put my mind to finishing it. I think you all deserve to know, how this started though.

It was the summer of 2020, around 2-4am at a friend's house. We were drinking these really carbonated sodas, and reading shit wattpad stories. At the time, I had been pretty interested in roblox myths, and had even gotten my friends into it as well. Somewhere we had lost course, and they decided:

"Haha, how funny would it be if (my name) wrote a Grocery Gang x Reader?"

And obviously, it was funny as hell, so I did it. I uploaded a few chapters and forgot all about it until the absolute worst happened. I opened wattpad to...

900+ notifications.

Needless to say when I saw how many reads, bookmarks, and comments my satire had I almost shit my pants. So I immediately screenshotted it and showed it to my friends, and was encouraged to write more. I kept the satire going as much as possible, burning as much energy as I could on it. 

(In the last chapter, I physically couldn't handle any more of the low-tier satire writing though, so I was seriously writing it. I'm sorry about the weird style change. I'm also sorry about the shitty story and the ending. Again, I might rewrite this seriously someday but it was nowhere near serious.)

I want to thank my biggest supporters: 

Pluto, for helping me start this and decide what to write. You're an amazing best friend. Love you!

And Kyleigh, for lighting the flame under my ass to actually write a new chapter to keep the joke going. You're an incredible writer, and I admire you dearly.

And one last honorable mention:

You probably won't read this, and I'm sorry we fell off, but thank you Jalan for being the quickest (and courageous, should I mention for volunteering to read this bullshit and the other stuff I write) proofreader and first viewer EVER. Thank you!

And thank YOU, everyone, who read this fanfic! You all are lovely!

(But.. If you're looking for more Grocery Gang x Reader, check out my profile for the revised // remake !!)