Ch. 27

"Albert! Good see you again!" A voice chimed who you immediately recognized as Falsewormking. You both exchanged tense glances as he looked back at Albert. Albert practically looked like he was shaking in his boots. "I-It's always such a pleasure to see you all." Another guy at the table smirked, "Obviously not." He muttered mockingly. Fiddle sat down at the the last seat at the table putting his hand under his chin. He cleared his throat loudly.
"So, sha'll we commence with the festivities?" There was a cheer from the others at the table, including Albert. "Say Albert," Fiddle continued on, "How do you feel about butter?" Albert gave an excited look, "I love butter!" Fiddle nodded. "Say Butter man three times."
The table went silent in anticipation.
"Butter man,"
"Butter man,"
"Butter man."
A small creature made of butter appeared from the sky, growing closer to Albert. "He's here!" Fiddle shouted as if it wasn't obvious. The 'butter man' drew closer to Albert, staring at him with a seething look.
"Butter." It then disappeared right before everyone's eyes. Fiddle gave a sad look. "I don't think he like you.." There was a pause. "It okay though, you fat anyways." Albert look deeply hurt at this remark. "It's okay, that doesn't make me any less pretty!" A male with books on his head rolled his eyes. It was about then you noticed although you had sat next to Albert, you had still managed to sit by Falsewormking. Fuck.
False began to say something before being cut off by a guy surrounded by papers. "Albert, you bring pretti-ful girl with you?" He said, eyeing you. There was a pause in conversation from everyone else. "Er, she's just a friend of mine. It's not really like that." He said, now nervous again. Fiddle stayed silent this time instead of intervening. The male with the papers spoke again. "That Broke's ring? She have Broke's ring? They date of ing, yes?" False had noticed the ring and lifted your hand up, staring at it. He gave you an inquiring look and set your hand back down. "It of not Broke's ring. Just look like it. You should mind of buisness next time." Albert looked confused now. "Who's Broke?" He asked curiously.
"You won't be meeting him, Albert. We are not associating with him." Fiddle said sternly.
"Did you hit your head or something? Your grammar improved just like--" He snapped his fingers, "that." Fiddle looked stunned for a moment, as if he had been found out. "No of course is not! What grammar is anyway? Stupid."

(Sorry for the short chapter, lovelies! I might upload a new chapter in the morning. Sorry for the wait for this chapter to come out! -Author)