Ch. 25

God, goodness, galloping fucking God. You go home and collapse onto your bed. What would I even wear to something like this, and not to mention I'll finally get to meet this, 'Albert', character aswell?! Decisions are hard now-and-days. You rolled over on your back, staring at the ceiling. You placed on arm over your face. What if I embarrass myself like I did before? You close your eyes, feeling the gentle embrace of sleep wash over you like a lukewarm wave at the beach.

You open your eyes, seeing a warm beam of light infront of you, you sit up slowly. Morning already? Time flies when you're contemplating life. Walking down the hallway, you entered the bathroom. You glanced up, terrified at the sight. A greenish mushroom was growing where your right eye was supposed to be. Frightened without any other options, you ran back down the hallway back into your room and dialed the number you knew as well as the back as your hand.

"Amazook! This is Amazook, how may we be of serv--" You heard Amazook cheerfully recite into the phone. Losing patience quickly, you cut him off.

"Amazook, it's me, Y/N. Look, I really, really, really need to talk to Fiddle like now." You said with a sense of urgency, hoping he would understand. Although it wasn't visible to you, you could almost hear the head nod through the phone. "One moment, dear." Rolling your eyes at the childish nickname, you heard a faint ring, and a small click.

"Oh, hello Y/N.. Still coming to the teaparty later?" You felt the anxiety bubbling up inside you just from hearing his voice. Fuck, what to do, what to do.. "Of-course..! Just called to make sure you knew I was still attending later, after all, I never really did say yes. Goodbye!" You slammed the phone on the table and slid down the wall. What do I do... Tears brimmed your eyes as your mind raced trying to determine your fate. I'm so, fucking, screwed. 

Fuck it, i'll do what I can to hide it. You wiped the tears off of your face quickly and gave a small sniff. I'll be okay. 

The dreaded party drew nearer and nearer as you looked up from your book every once in a while to check the time. You finally stood up, placing the book down and taking a deep breath. Everything will be okay, Y/N. No worries.

You decided on a puffy black dress with a matching bow in the front to accompany it. Tying another bow around your waist, you stared into the mirror at the mushroom. I'll be okay, I'll be okay.. The dress was so puffy that despite it's length, it only reached your knees. You put on black stockings for fashion. Despite the weather, you've always found your appearance to be more important. You didn't bother with your hair today. Now for the final touch, hiding the mushroom. You had a half piece of a white mask you had used for a play one year in middle-school. Your put it on your face, it in return hid the mushroom from view. Your entire outfit matched, black lipstick, dark eye makeup, black puffy dress, black stockings, white mask only on the right side of your face, and the silver buckles on your shoes tied everything together.

Everything will be okay, Y/N.