Chapter 10

You woke up due to the loud sound of your alarm clock ringing. "God damn it. It's morning already?" You had been pulling an all nighter writing all night and had finally fallen asleep only to be woken up an hour later for work. You got up, got dressed, and went along with your daily routine. You grabbed some half-burnt toast, (amazing cooking skills you dumbass), and run out the door to get to work. 

When you got to the door of Amazook, Fiddlepat appeared behind you and spun you around.

"We're going on a trip today! It'll be fu-" He paused when he noticed how red you were. "Erm, sorry. But today will be great fun, we're going to see Falsewormking today!" He said smiling but you could tell there was a sort of dread that came with smiling over such a thing.

"Mind if I ask why he's called, 'False-worm-king'?" You asked.

"He's not even a real king, I just have to pretend to be nice to him." He said with a forced smile once again.

The time came and you arrived at a place GOOGEL told you was called, 'The Throneroom" with the rest of the Amazook employees. When they said this place was a throneroom... They were not exeggerating. It had red tapestrys around the room with a red carpet leading up to what you assumed to be the Falsewormking's chair. We all waited there for what seemed like a century when we heard a voice come from the chair.

"I've been waiting quite a while, are you idiots actually going to say anything to me or what?"

The CEO of Amazook, Amazook, stepped out of the crowd. "Actually False, we have a guest today, a new employee actually." Amazook looked at you and gestured for you to step out of the crowd aswell. You shook your head. Firstly, you don't like conflict or attention, secondly, you had chose to wear a lolita dress and shoes because you wanted to fit in with the strange clothing of the other workers, but now you were expected to be in the presence of a king? Oh God...

You stepped out of the crowd of employees. Everything went silent.