Chapter 9

You couldn't get him kissing you off your mind, does he like me?  

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, you honestly didn't know. You didn't think you were special or anything but maybe he did..? It seemed days past quickly after that and everytime you walked by him you couldn't even look him in the eyes. You decided to talk to the friend you made, Everyism. You planned to talk to him about it while you guys were putting boxes up together, maybe he'd give you advice?

"So, erm, Everyism, say if you were gay, hypothetically-" 

"I am... But continue," he said with a small laugh, you could tell he wasn't taking you seriously.

"..And there was this guy that you thought was cute, and he kissed you, would you think he um..."

"Had a thing for you? Y/N, just go for it! It's better than stalling. Chances are, if he kissed you, that he does infact like you."

"T-Thanks..." This whole conversation made you turn red, especially the fact that you were talking to Everyism about this, of all people.

"Wait." He said and glanced at Fiddlepat who was across the room, then looked back at you with a surprised sort of expression. "You two?"

"What-"

"I KNEW IT FROM THE FIRST TIME I SAW YOU TWO TOGETHER!! I KNEW IT, I KNEW IT, I KNEW-" You put your hand over his mouth, jesus christ he was pratically shouting.

(A/N; I saw you all liked this book soo I decided to write a chapter)