Chapter 1

You walk down the sidewalk in the foggy weather. You had just been dropped from your job as a writer and your day had already started bad. You had been searching for a new job all day but to no avail, you finally stopped at a building called, "Amazook". You thought about this establishment being your last option, 'why here of all places..?' You finally stop your silent complaining and walk inside.

"HELLO!" You heard a person shout from the back of the facility, they appeared to be at a table. Despite your confusion, you responded with, "hello! Can I apply for a job..?" They all immediately looked at you. "Oh.. I'm sorry did I say something wron-" You stopped immediately when you noticed someone tap you on the shoulder. "Why of-course you can apply for a job! Right guys?" You noticed the stranger look at the others. They wiped the blank stare off their faces and nodded. The stranger was a super pale guy with a white coat, pink bowtie, and an odd triangle hat. You had never seen such an odd looking person before.

He stared at you for a moment and almost as if he had snapped out of whatever illusion he was in, said, "so.. I was thinking you could come to training tommorow?" 

"Sure thing! I'll see you tommorow then!" You gave him your best smile and left the facility.