Ch. 28

The teaparty was ending as everyone knew it. False asked you to follow him by the back gate, leading to the forest. He stared at you quizzically for a moment before speaking. "What's between you and Broke?" He said slowly.
"We're just friends."
"Oh.. I'm sorry for assuming." There was a brief pause again. "I want you to come with me, Fiddle, 74_j, and Albert to the forest tomorrow. Will you come along with us?"
"Of-course, that's not a problem." Great, now you had to meet another new person. Oh boy. Fiddle and Albert were standing by the gate aswell, talking amongst themselves. A tall, slender figure with a mushroom on it's head ran over to the gate before facing the fatality of being shot. Albert had backed up so quickly he had fallen on the ground. False ran over immediately shouting, "Who has gun?" The attendees checked their pockets hastily. "No gun! Only cakes." The male with the paper stacked on his head shouted. False and Fiddle exchanged a worried look. "Mushrooms.." Fiddle muttered to himself. Albert said nothing, still in shock from the events from a minute ago.

Footsteps were heard, growing farther as the seconds went on. The familiar figure glanced behind him every few milliseconds. He walked faster, the paintings of the girl in the hallway passing by. There was silence.
"F1đďłə 4r3 y0u 4lr1ght? Y0u'r3 4ct1ng str4ng3." Another figure spoke, following after the other. The figure glanced behind him again, continuing to walk. "4řə ý0û--"
Snap.
Bright green mushrooms covered the room. Covering the corpse that had once been ##$&%*'s. Mushrooms infecting it. Insane laughter replaced the sorrow.
"L00ķ f0ř P1Ç湊0."