Chapter 17

Your heart literally stopped beating. Not another guy trying to seduct me this week... Doesn't this count as a scandal? You both stared at eachother for a moment. 

"As much as I'd love to make you mine, Y/N. Amafuck wouldn't be very happy with me." He said, laughing.

"It's fin-" He cut you off by giving you a small kiss. 

"Seeyou soon, Y/N." He winked at you and left, leaving you just standing there, starstruck. You stood there for at least five minutes, trying to process what just happened. 

"Y/NN, WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU GO? I LEFT YOU ALONE FOR 10 MINUTES." You heard Amazook call from the hallway. You walked out of the broom closet which caused him to look at you quizically. "Girl, why were you in the broom closet..." He asked you suspiciously.

"Erm, I was exploring."

"In a broom closet?"

"Sure." You said quickly. You took him by the hand saying, "Lets go ahead and leave, show's over, remember?" He gave you a head nod in return. You both exited the building and he let go of your hand. "I'm sorry for what I did earlier, that was unexpected." He looked at the ground akwardly. You gave him a small eye-roll. "Let's just move on from that, alright? Besides, it's happened to me multiple times already..." He looked up, turned red and looked a tad-bit jealous. "Happened before?" Oh shit.