Chapter 12

You carried on this conversation for atleast an hour before seeing False looking at you. You nudged Googel on the shoulder. 

"Why's he looking at me?" You asked the raging idiot next to you.

"OOO, Y/N.~ HE'S WALKING OVER HERE." Googel yelled hella loud.

"GOOGEL, WHAT THE HE- Oh my God he is..."

False walked over to you, "Can you come with me, Darling? I've got something to show you." He said extending his hand. Of-course you took his hand and followed him to wherever he was taking you. You heard Fiddle booing him on you guy's way to go see whatever he wanted to show you. He took you up what seemed like a million flights of stairs and you wondered how your legs hadn't broken at this rate. The castle was absolutley huge, you were curious whether or not he stole it or if it's actually his. Didn't they call him the, "False-worm-king"? 

He eventually stopped at a pair of doors in a hallway of what you assumed to be the top floor. He let go of your hand to open the doors. From there you saw a balcony and what any painter would describe as a starry night. It was incredible, what a sight it was. There were hundreds of stars, the moon and galaxies far away. You both walked onto the balcony and you couldn't help but stare at the sky in awe.

He gave you a small smile, you smiled back. "You know, Y/N, i've never let anyone up here but myself... I just supposed you'd like to see the stars with me. You seem like that sort of person." He said gazing back at the night sky. 

Next thing you knew, the two of you were literally making out. How did that even happen? You both just met! When you both finally went back inside and down the million flights of stairs, you saw an... Intresting sight. 

"FIDDLE, IF YOU DON'T CALM THE HELL DOW-" Amazook yelled.

"WHAT IF HE KISSED HER?!?!?!" Fiddle yelled back at him.

"FIDDLE, WHY DO YOU CARE?" Moltov yelled at him from across the room with a smirk.

You all saw Fiddle turn hella red and literally chase after Moltov with a box-cutter he pulled out of his pocket. When you finally made it over to Everyism and Googel, they both looked at their phones and laughed. "Oh, we know what you did, Y/N."