Ch. 26

Cutting off your thoughts, you heard a knock at the front door. You slowly walked down the hallway feeling tears run down your face again. Should I even go? Wiping off the tears, you opened the door. You saw none other than Amazook, Fiddle, and someone you couldn't make out behind them. 

"We came to pick up you, and we brought guest with the us!" Amazook shouted stupidly. Was this the facade they put on for the guest.. You tried to contain your laughter at the poor English. "Why, hello, Amazook. Good to see you. Thanks for coming all this way to pick me up." Fiddle stepped aside to reveal a tallish guy with auburn hair. Before you could say anything, the stranger lifted you up like you were a toddler and spun you around. "You must be Y/N! I've heard so much about you!" He put you down. You extended a hand for him to shake. "I haven't a clue what you have heard about me, but what an honor to meet you." You gave a small but worried smile. What has he heard about me.. Oh well. He shook your hand excidedly, "I'm Albert! Are you coming to the teaparty with us?" Damn, this guy was full of energy. "You wear gloves, Y/N? Why? Do you--" Fiddle cleared his throat loudly. "We have a party to get to don't we? Let us go, yes." You then noticed he wasn't wearing his usual attire. He was wearing a pink bowtie and a grey suit. "Looking nice today, aren't we Fiddle?" You said grinning. "You two should kiss." Albert muttered. Amazook slapped him across the head, "Stop."

It seemed like you all had been walking for a while to whatever forest this teaparty was in. Albert had chosen to wear a blue dress and a cowboy hat. Go off I guess.. "Y/N, i'm nervous can I hold your hand~?" Albert said sarcastically, batting his eyes at you. "Huh? Sure." He ended up holding your hand the rest of the walk. "Alright we yes made it." Amazook said sadly, "I no attend today. Much work to do, yes." He walked next to you, bending down to reach you and Fiddle's height. "I'll come back for you guys later, have fun." Next thing you knew, he was gone. 

As you approached the teaparty, seeing some familiar faces and some new, you felt Albert grasp your hand tighter. Was he nervous? Who knows. Looking up at him, you saw him staring at the ground nervously. "You'll be fine, they're friendly for the most part." You whispered to him. "Most part?!" He whisper shouted back in a shaky voice. You let go of his hand and gave him a small shove. "Go on, you're fine. I promise."