Chapter 11

Everyone stared at you for a minute. You wanted to die from the awkward silence in the room. 
"You know, Amazook, I didn't know you even hired females." False said laughing uncontrollably. You could feel yourself turning red. "Anyways, you all should stick around. I'm hosting a party!" He continued.
You watched the employees practically beg Amazook to stay for the party. He of course, eventually gave in to the idea although you all had lots of work to do.
A few hours passed, those of which you spent talking to Everyism, Googel, and Fiddle.
"So, Y/N, what's your impression of False?" Everyism asked.
"Erm, well, he's really something I suppose. He seems very dense." Everyism and Googel bursted out laughing while Fiddle was obviously holding in laughter. "What? What's so funny about that?"
"THE THING IS, WE ALL KNOWS HE'S A DENSE IDIOT WITH A HUGE EGO-" Googel managed to say before laughing once more.
"Oh..." You were obviously the one dense here...
"No need to worry about the dense idiot though, we've noticed a thing or two about him in these past few hours." Everyism said.
"..And that is...?" You were really confused, you hadn't noticed anything about False besides that he was some sort of, 'fake, dense, king'.
"Y/N, I think he likes youu~" Everyism whispered to you. You saw Fiddle roll his eyes.
"As if that bitch..." He said with a hint of annoyance.

"There's no way he would like me. And would it really matter?"