Chapter 14

You both arrived at the theatre the 74j Show was held. You noticed atleast 40 rows of red velvet seating with a stage in the front of everything, the centre of attention. Amazook leaned down and whispered in your ear, "There he is, don't let him down. He may be... Harsh." He then shoved you towards the stage where you noticed a man about 6,7, with a blue shirt with some sort of logo on it and a hat that made him look like he had just been on a safari standing on stage. He gave a slight smile and waved you over, you followed. He took you backstage as you heard guests arrive at the theatre and take their seats. "Do you know why you're here?" He said with that odd smile again. "No.." You said with a slight edge to your voice, you didn't know why you were here or why he wanted you here in the first place. 

"You're everywhere. Even those above me know who you are!" He said with that unsettling smile again.

"Well, Mr. 74j, mind if I ask how?" The only response to your question was a simple shake of the head. "Save that for the show." He walked through the velvet curtains to the stage outside. "Hello, hello, ladies and gentlemen! Today we have a special guest..." Why did he put so much emphasis on the word special..? "Y/N!" You assumed that was you're cue so you walked out of the curtains and onto the stage.

There were so many people in the crowd, so many, so many, so many...

"Sit."

You sat down on one of the couches beside the desk he sat out that read, 'Grocery Gang Show'. Although he kept a smile on while his face looking straight, you could tell he was keeping a close eye on you. "So, Y/N, mind explaining how you and Falsewormking ended up making out on the balcony of his castle?" You turned so red. How in the hell... "Are you going to answer or not?" 

"I don't know how it happened.. Just felt right?" You said nervously. He obviously had a temper.

"You sure?" He asked you in an annoyed tone of voice. You gave him a small head nod and it seemed his expression softened a little towards you. 

"I'm sorry.. It just happened. I don't think it's either of our faults." You really didn't want him to be cross with you for, 'making moves on False'.