Chapter 13

"AND HE WANTS ME ON THE SHOW?!" You yelled at Amazook in a panic, almost dropping your Amazook boxes you had to put up. 

"Yes, Y/N. 74j wants you on the show in about an hour." He said calmly, his facial expression not changing. "Might as well go get ready, this is a big deal if he wants you there."

"But why does he want me?"

"No clue." He said walking outside.

Everyism and Googel were in the corner laughing their asses off. You gave them a, 'what do you want idiots', sort of look. "We know what he wants you for." They both said with a wink. You stopped dead in your tracks, opening your mouth to ask why. "Go on, Y/N! Go get ready."

You got ready in another one of your lolita dresses, purple to be exact. Might as well make a name for yourself, Y/N. Fitting into the Amazook Employee fashion is better than trying to stand out. You left the Employees Only room and made and attempt to go outside so Amazook could take you to 74j's show only to be stopped by the sound of Moltov whistiling at you. When you turned around not only was he red but he was being choked out by Googel and Everyism for  even laying eyes upon you.

When you finally got outside, you and Amazook started walking to the show. It was completley quiet except for a few birds whizzing by until Amazook broke the silence by saying, " I really don't understand why they all fawn over you, Y/N."  You immediatly turned red. "Was I wrong, Y/N? They talk all the time about you instead of working..." He said slowly, which was the first time you've seen him break his straight-to-the-point persona. He stopped walking and turned towards you. You, still red as can be, looked back at him. This staring contest went on for about a minute until you were forced to break the silence again, assuming all he wanted was a simple apology for distracting his employees. "Er, i'm sorry for distr-" You were then cut off by him putting his finger over your lips and pulling you closer to him. He got really close to your face and narrowed his eyes. "No need to say sorry, Y/N... I just think I should be more than your boss." He kissed you and ran his hands through your hair, then let go and started walking again like nothing happened.