chapter 1

Louis' pov 

"That was it for today kids. I hope you enjoy your weekend and I will see you on Monday" I say while smiling at the kids in my class. They all cheer and start packing up to go home with their parents. 

I'm cleaning the board when I feel a small tug on my sleeve, I look down to see Lana standing there with a shy look of her face. I crouch down even to be able to look her in the eyes. "What's wrong little darling?" "M-My momma isn't here" I just now notice that the whole class is already empty and that it was just me and Lana. 

"Well how about we go call your momma to see where she is?" Lana nods and makes grabby hands at me, I chuckle and put her on my hip before making my way to the office so I can call her mom. 

I put Lana down on one of the couches in the for some reason empty office. I look through the parent list to find Lana's mom. 

"Lana darling what's your mom's name?" "Gemma" Lana squeaks out "Ah ok! I've found her now!" I give Lana a silly smile and she giggles softly.  

I dial the number and press call. I had to wait for a few second before Gemma picked up. 

"Hi?" 

"Hi am I speaking to Gemma? Lana's mom?" 

"Yes? Is something wrong?" 

I scratch the back of my head "Well uhm no one came to pick Lana up today and she's getting worried... Maybe I could drop her of somewhere or?" 

"My stupid brothers must have forgotten! Could you maybe drop her off at the bakery in town with my brothers? If that's possible?" 

"Of course I can do that! I will take any reason to go home early" I hear Gemma chuckle. 

"Thank you so much it means the world" 

"No problem. Bye" 

I hang up after Gemma also said bye. 

"Lana darling I'm gonna drop you off at the bakery with your uncles ok?" Lana jumps up in excitement "Yes I love them!" 

I smile at the adorable girl "We will have to walk though but that's ok it isn't that far! So let's go yeah!" Lana nods and runs to where her jacket is hanging and puts it on while I walk into my classroom to grab my own stuff and also put on my jacket. 

Once Lana noticed that my jacket was on she grabbed my wrist and started pulling me out of the building "Lana calm down darling" I chuckle as she's almost running. 

Lana pouts but slows down anyway. 

It took us about 10 minutes to get to the bakery, after 4 minutes Lana was done with the walking and demanded that I had to carry her and who am I to say no to such a thing. 

I open the door of the bakery to see an old lady standing behind the counter "Hi have you seen Gemma's brothers they should be here" The lady raises her eyebrow "And why would you need to see them" I'm taken back by her rude response "Well I have their niece here and I promised Gemma to drop her off with her brothers." 

"What are you to Gemma?!" "Well I'm her daughter's teacher?" I tilt my head in confusion, that woman is kinda scary for an older beta.

The woman nods and a smile makes it's way on to her face "I'm sorry for being so rude love it's just I don't really trust Alphas around the two but anyway they should be back soon so you can just sit her down in a chair be on your merry way." I frown and look down at a sleeping Lana "Can I maybe wait here I don't want to wake her up." 

The woman smiles and nods "Of course take a seat. Do you want something to drink?" I shake my head "No thanks I'm good." 

I smile down at the kid on my lap cuddles even closer to me. As an alpha I'm like a heater, always radiating warmth. 

"What the hell are you doing with my niece!" A sudden voice yells out. I look up to see two similar looking guys standing there, one has glasses and shorter curly hair while the other has no glasses and curly hair that almost reaches this shoulder. Both omegas. 

"Well I came to drop her off seeing that no one came to pick her up at school" Both their eyes widen and they give each other a look before they blush slightly "s-sorry we forgot" the one with the glasses says. 

I smile gently at them "Don't worry it's alright! She's a wonderful girl" Both the boys smile and nod "She is indeed" The one without the glasses states. 

"Well now that you are here I will be on my way." I gently lift Lana off my lap and put her down on the chair instead. 

I give the two boys a look before walking to the door. I was about to just walk out but decide against it and turn back around catching two boys staring at me. 

They blush and look away "good bye.....?" I was hoping that they would say their names seeing that they are incredibly cute. 

"Harry" The one without glasses says. 

"M-Marcel" The one with glasses says. 

I give them a gentle smile before nodding "My name is Louis loves, it was a pleasure meeting you. Take care of Lana and maybe we will see each other again." 

With that I walk out of the bakery with a smile on my face and my mind on the two beautiful boys I met today. 

WHOOP WHOOP NEW STORY

~~~Renée