chapter 13

I crawl into the bed and pull Marcel and Harry close to me and they both lay their head on my chest while I gently rub their backs.

I watch as both the boys fall asleep while softly purring making me feel happy and proud, I kiss both their heads before also closing my eyes and falling asleep with my two loves close to me. 

Louis' pov

I was woken up by an amazing smell hitting my nose, I quickly open my eyes when I realize that Marcel and Harry are both not in my bed anymore. I look around my whole room in horror before stumbling out of my bed, falling to the ground in the process. When I finally get up I run down the stairs to look for my omegas hoping that they are both safe. 

I finally calm down when I hear soft giggles coming from the kitchen, I lean against the door way to stare at the cute omegas that are softly chatting which each other while making what looks to be pancakes. 

They look so adorable, both of them are wearing one of my shirts that falls to their thighs which is really cute because I might not be tall both they are just tiny while still having these lanky long legs that makes them look like a baby deer that just learned to walk sometimes. 

"Good morning my darlings." I say gently with a smile on my face, Harry and Marcel both look up and smile when they see me "Lou!" Marcel runs over to me and hugs me while nuzzling my neck, I coo at this cute action and rub his back gently "Hi baby did you miss me?" Marcel nods slightly while still holding his face in my neck. 

Marcel pulls away from the hug and Harry takes his place in my arms but he doesn't nuzzle my neck, he just puts his nose to my shoulder and sniffs me and then lets out a soft happy huff. 

I kiss the top of his head "Hi my beautiful baby." Harry pulls back from the hug with a shy look on his face "Good morning alpha, we made breakfast." "Oh my good beautiful boys!" Harry's and Marcel's eyes twinkle at the praise and grins make their way onto their faces. 

"Thank you alpha." Marcel and Harry say in sync. I kiss the top of Harry's head again before stepping away to help my boys to set the table. 

While eating my breakfast I noticed the looks Harry and Marcel shared and I just knew they wanted to ask my something. 

"What do you wanna ask babes?" I ask once my mouth is empty. "W-We wanted to ask if you would maybe want to meet our best friend? You don't have to if you don't want to..." Harry says while Marcel nervously chews on his lip. 

I can't help but coo at the adorable shyness of my omegas "Of course! I would love to my loves, it would be an honor." Marcel and Harry both cheer which makes me feel proud because I made them happy. 

"I will call him now! Omg he will love you! His name is Niall Horan and he's a crazy beta!" 

My eyebrows furrow, I know that name from somewhere. I shake that feeling away and nod at Marcel "You call him lovely while Harry and I clean the kitchen ok?" Marcel nods and jumps of the stool to run to him phone. 

I notice Harry smiling fondly at how excited Marcel is "He loves Niall so much it's just so cute." I ruffle Harry's hair "Well as long as he will learn to love me more then Niall it's ok." 

Harry looks up at me and smiles "He already does." 

I can feel my chest puff up in pride knowing that Marcel loves me. 

"And so do I..." Harry says with a cute blush on his face. I pull Harry into a hug and kiss his head multiple time "I love you Harry." 

"I-I love you too." 

The pitter patter of Marcel's small feet is what makes me pull away from the amazing moment I'm sharing with Harry. 

"You guys would clean right?" Marcel asks and tilts his head in confusion. 

I nod and then pat my lap "Please come here baby." 

Marcel squeals and runs over and then jumps on my lap, I kiss his lips gently and then lay my forehead on his. I look into his eyes "I love you Marcel." Marcel's eyes widen and he gasps "I love you to oh my!" He slams his lips down on mine again this time now more deep and loving. 

Once I need to breath I finally pull back from the kiss and look from and flustered Marcel to a smirking Harry. 

"Move in with me?" 

"Uhm... I don't think we should yet." My heart shatters. 

:))))))

~~~Renée