chapter 10

"Yes! yes! yes!!! I would love to go on a date! Oh my!" I chuckle at Marcel's excitement and watch how Louis talks back to him with the same level of excitement.

And I just know that I've made the right decision. 

Louis's pov

I walk around my living room feeling more stressed then ever. Today is the day that I'm taking the boys on their date and I'm so scared that they will hate it, I don't exactly have the money to take them to an expensive restaurant which they honestly deserve. 

I grab the stuff we need and make my way to my car and putting the stuff in the back before climbing behind the wheel and driving to Harry and Marcel. 

Once I arrive at there place I get out of the car and grab the two self picked bouquets of flowers that I found in the forrest this morning. 

I take a deep breath before making my way to their door and ringing their door bell. 

I can hear shuffling outside of the door before it slowly opens, I stare at Harry and Marcel with wide eyes "Y-You both look so amazing omg." Marcel and Harry both blush slightly while smiling at me. 

I stare at them in silence for a bit before Marcel breaks the silence "Are those for us?" I look at Marcel in confusion before realizing he's talking about the flowers "Oh Yea! I picked them this morning for you guys! I hope you like them..." 

I hold out the flowers for them, almost hitting them in the face with it making them both giggle. My heart skips a bit at the cute sound, I puff up my chest slightly feeling very proud that I made them giggle like that. 

Harry opens the door a bit more "Get in you silly alpha so I can put these flowers in some water." I smile at Harry and almost skip into their house like a little kid. 

I sit down on their small couch with Marcel next to me. My eyes move around the place, taking everything in. 

My eyes stop on Harry who is filling 2 vases with some water for the flowers before setting it on the dinner table and putting the flowers in it. 

Harry looks away from the flowers and looks over to us and catches me staring at him. He puts his hands on his hips "Are you ready to take myself and Marcel on a date?" He asks with a cheeky smile. 

I quickly nod "It better be good though Lou." I didn't really notice the jokey tone in his voice and from slightly. 

"I-I uhm don't have the money to take you on this amazing and expensive dinner sorry! I get it if you wouldn't want to go with me anymore." I look at my hands not wanting to meet their upset faces. 

A hand is put on my cheek "Louis look at me please?" I hear Marcel's soft voice ask. 

I slowly lift my head and look into his pretty green eyes that don't hold any look of disappointment only a gentle caring look. 

"Lou why should we care about expensive restaurants? We just want to spend time with you and it doesn't matter what we do. Harry was just joking right hazzy?" Harry joins us on the couch and puts his hand on mine. 

"You don't have to me afraid to disappoint us Alpha." My heart makes a jump at the fact that he just called me alpha and a slight blush makes it's way onto my face. 

"I think that our alpha here likes that Hazzy." Marcel says smirking slightly. 

"Our alpha huh... I like that." Harry presses a kiss to my cheek and Marcel does the same. 

"I'm sorry for not being a strong alpha though." Marcel and Harry shake their head. 

"We don't want a strong alpha Lou. Harry didn't even want an alpha until you came around, so stop doubting yourself and just accept that we might actually like you the way you are." 

I nod at Marcel's words before getting up and holding my hands out for them "Shall we go on the date now my adorable omegas?" Both Harry and Marcel blush and grab my hands so I can help them up and guide them to my car. 

"Shotgun!" Marcel suddenly yells out right on the moment I'm opening the passengers door for now Marcel to sit there. I hear Harry groans as he watches me help Marcel climb in, I buckle Marcel up and close the door turning to Harry and grabbing his hand again. 

I lean closer to his ear "Don't worry darling you will be able to sit up front with me on the way back." Harry smiles and nods "Do you want me to pick you up and put you in or do you wanna climb in yourself." I ask knowing that Harry wants to do things in his own pace and I don't want to overstep. 

Harry looks and me and bites his lip softly "I wanna climb in myself sorry." Harry gives me a small apologetic smile making me shake my head "No it's ok love don't worry I understand." 

Harry nods and climbs in using my outstretched hand for help though making me smile. 

I close the door and then make my way to my side of the car and get in before driving off while chatting about silly things. 

I part the car at our first stop and help the boys out of the car. 

Marcel and Harry both look around in confusion "What are we doing here?" Marcel asks tilting his head slightly making me coo at his cuteness. 

"Well my cute omega we are going fruit picking!" I cheer out and make jazz hands. 

Both Marcel and Harry laugh loudly at my silly action "You're such a silly alpha Lou!" Harry says shaking his head with a smile on his face. 

I put my hand on my chest in a dramatic way "You have hurt my feelings greatly young harold! I must have a cuddle to fix this or I may die." Marcel and Harry run over to me and hug me close. 

I smile while holding them close to my chest and sniffing in their amazing scents. 

"Let's go hunt some fruit down ok darlings!" 

They both cheer and grab my hand, letting me lead them into the fruit garden. 

Their outfits^^^

Their outfits^^^

(1/2) Of the date day. 

~~~Renée