chapter 14

Once I need to breath I finally pull back from the kiss and look from and flustered Marcel to a smirking Harry.

"Move in with me?"

"Uhm... I don't think we should yet." My heart shatters. 

Louis' pov 

I look at Harry with wide eyes but nod slowly "O-ok then." Marcel and Harry both give me a sad smile. 

"So when should Niall be here?" I ask while looking at my hands which are slightly blurry due to the tears gathering in my eyes "Uhm he should be here in half an hour..." I nod at Marcel "Ok I uhm will be getting ready then." 

I don't wait for them to answer I just run up the stairs and let myself fall down on my bed. 

I can feel tears rolling down my cheeks, why don't they want to stay with me? I thought that we felt the same about each other but they will leave me again, like everyone has done. 

Am I really that bad of an alpha, that bad of a person that no one wants to stay with me. Not even my dad and I wasn't enough to make my mom stay. 

A soft knock on the door is what pulls me out of my thoughts "Come in" I mumble while pulling a pillow  that smells like Harry close to my chest. 

I hear the door open and then the bed dips slightly behind me, I don't have to look to know that it's Harry who's sitting behind me. 

"S-sorry" I stutter out in-between soft sniffles, I hear Harry whine "No Lou you shouldn't be sorry, you did nothing wrong." 

I shake my head and sit up to look at Harry "N-no I'm sorry for being so clingy and an overall terrible alpha b-but I'm so scared that you will realize that and leave me or something! Please let me prove that I'm a good alpha!" I reach my hand out to hold Harry's hand but I pull away just before our hands touch. 

I say something that seems like pity flash through Harry's eyes "No Louis alpha listen to me, You're the best and kindest alpha I've ever met and you don't have to prove me anything because Marcel and I love you with our whole hearts. But it's not smart for us to move in with you now because our heats are coming up but after our heats we would love to move in with you." 

My eyes widen at what Harry says "Really!" Harry nods and I can't help but tackle him into a hug "Thank you thank you thank you!" 

I can feel Harry's head tilt slightly "You're not angry that we want to spend our heat alone?" I lift my head out of Harry's neck and look at him in confusion "Why would I be mad?" Harry shrugs "I don't know I thought that alphas took pride in spending heats with omegas?" 

I shake my head "Well some do but in my eyes it's not important, I want our first time to be the day we mate." Harry blushes making me coo. 

"Why did you cry lou?" I look down at my hands "Well I think I just freaked out and some feelings that I didn't even knew I had came out and yeah uhm sorry about that." I scratch the back of my head while Harry shakes his head "No it's ok Lou don't worry! I think we should go to Marcel because he was scared that he made you mad..." 

I gasp "He really thinks that?" Harry nods and I jump off the bed and sprint down the stairs to find Marcel curled up on the couch while softly whimpering. 

"Marcel lovely come here" I sit down on the couch and open my arms for him. Marcel lifts his head up and looks at me with teary sad eyes, he crawls over to me and curls himself on my lap. 

"Are you angry at us alpha?" Marcel mumbles out while I rub his back softly "No omega I could never be mad at you, I was just sad and hurt I guess but Harry explained why you don't want to move in yet and I understand but I can't wait for when your heat is over so you can move in with me." I kiss the top of Marcel's head as he blushes slightly. 

"So you're ok with us not spending uhm it with you?" I smile at my shy baby "I'm totally ok with it love, all I want if for you to be safe during it and I in no way want our first time to be during a heat." Marcel blushes even more "Thank you alpha." 

I cup Marcel's cheek with my hand making him look up at me, I gently press my lips against his. 

The doorbell is what interrupts our kiss, Marcel gasps and jumps off my lap "Niall is here Niall is here Niall is here!" Marcel runs off the go open the door while I just turn to Harry who is leaning against the wall while chuckling at his brother. 

"He's like a little puppy." I say to Harry while wapping my arm around his waist, Harry nods and looks from my eyes to my lips which makes me smirk, I lean in and give him a short kiss before pulling back "Come one baby let's meet your friend huh?" Harry nods and lets me grab his hand before walking to the hallway as well. 

I find Marcel hugging a blond beta who just laughs at Marcel's happiness. Harry and I walk up to them, Marcel steps away from his hug with Niall so I can introduce myself. I hold my hand out for Niall to shake "Hey I'm Louis, their boyfriend." 

Niall looks at my hand for a second before pulling me into a hug and that's when I notice that he's slightly taller then me. 

"Nice to meet you buddy! I'm Niall their best friend!" Niall leans closer to my ear and whispers "Thank you for loving them but if you hurt them I will cut off your balls and head of your penis, put them in a blender and make you drink ball smoothie." 

Niall pulls back from the hug and then goes to hug Harry leaving me to stare at where he once stood in shock. 

I shake it off and lead Niall and my boys into the living room. 

:)))))) ANDDDDDDDD? 

~~~Renée