chapter 4

The lake in the woods where they will meet ^^^

Louis' pov 

I was practically jumping around my house in excitement. I might be 28 but I can't help but feel as happy as a kid in a candy store that I get to spend time with those 2 boys. They are just so cute and sweet, I want to make them smile forever. God their smiles are so cute. 

I shake my head and put the last few things I need today into a small basket that I can easily carry in wolf form. 

I run out of my house already in just my underwear which I slip off before shifting to my wolf form, I shake my body so that my fur would hopefully look decent enough for the two omegas. 

I grab the handles of the basket between my teeth and trot happily to the small lake. 

The closer I get the more anxious I become, for an Alpha I'm quite insecure and open about my feelings but that all has it's own reason. 

When I finally arrived at the lake I noticed that I was all alone. I let out a soft whine before putting down the basket and laying down next to it. 

I've been waiting for about 30 minutes and I'm starting to lose hope, maybe they just forgot?

I shake my large furry wolf head and whine once again only this time it doesn't go unanswered, I hear a two small whines from behind me and I jump up to see two adorable small wolfs. I let out an excited soft howl while jumping up and down and wagging my tail.

The one who is slightly taller and has the darker fur, obviously Harry shakes his head at my pup like behavior. 

Marcel slowly makes his way to me, I notice that he's rather shy so I stop jumping around instead I just lay down on the ground with a wagging tail. Much like the first the we met. He presses his nose to the top of my head as a sort greeting, Harry then also trots over and presses his head on my neck. It feels a bit odd but my heart can't stop making loops in my chest due the soft touches. 

Marcel and Harry pull away from me and start wagging their tails

Marcel and Harry pull away from me and start wagging their tails. I get the hint and stand up again and stalk up to Marcel who lets out a squeak and starts running while still wagging his tail so I know that he's not scared. 

I run after Marcel with Harry hot on my tail who is trying to distract and slow me down but I'm faster due to the fact that I'm an alpha. I catch up with Marcel and just run along sides him instead of tackling him or something along those lines. 

After a while of running Marcel and Harry where laying on the ground while I was drinking water from the lake with my eyes still on the two boys. 

Once I finish drinking I walk over to the boys and lay down with them for a bit until my stomach starts growling. I get off the ground and nuzzle Harry and Marcel before trotting off to the basket, I grab my basket and walk behind a tree so I can change back in private. 

"Hey little loves" I gently say while walking back to them and sitting on the ground next to them in the clothes I decided to take with me just in case. 

Marcel's tail starts wagging like a crazy and he flops onto his back obviously asking me for belly rubs. I smile and crawl closer to him and start rubbing his little belly "You like that love? You're so adorable! Such a good boy!" Marcel pants and seems to light up due to the attention he's getting. 

A wet nose that pressed against my cheek is what pulls my attention away from Marcel, I look at Harry who tilts his head before gently putting it in my lap. I smile widely at the fact that Harry is actually warming up to me, I pet his head gently while Marcel plants himself around Harry and puts his head on Harry's shoulder while staring at me with soft eyes. 

I pet Harry's head for a little bit but then my stomach growls again and Harry lifts his head slightly and tilts it before pushing up my shirt with his nose and then pressing his nose against my stomach and whining softly. 

I laugh at the tickling sensation when Harry breaths out on my stomach. I push his head away "Okay okay I will just have to eat something now! I have extra clothes in the basket if you want to change back as well? It might smell like me I don't know if you are comfortable with that? so uhm yeah" I scratch the back of my head with a slight blush on my face. 

Harry gives me a wolfy grin before nudging Marcel so he gets up and the both of them trot to the basket and then behind the same tree as I just was behind. 

I smile when the twins in my clothes, They are practically getting swallowed by the clothes. I might not be the tallest but they are quite a big shorter them me and certainly less buff. 

I notice that Marcel is holding Harry's hand and stumbling around a bit "Marcel love are you ok?" Marcel nods "Y-yeah I'm just very blind without my glasses and I didn't take them with me sorry" I frown "Don't be sorry lovely! You didn't do anything wrong so why are you apologizing love?" Marcel shrugs while Harry helps him onto the ground next to me. 

"I-I don't know why I said s-sorry it's a habit I guess s-" Marcel cuts himself off before he could say sorry once again "Oh marcel you're so cute" I ruffle his short curls and he blushes. 

I feel Harry sitting down on my other side and he places the basket down in front of me "Thank you love! Would you like a sandwich I have many different kinds! All without avocados because I hate those! I also have some lemonade in different flavors!" 

Harry and Marcel start Laughing loudly. 

"Why are you laughing you little cuties?!" I try to sound offended but it didn't work at all. 

"why do you hate avocados?!" Harry laughs out, Marcel falls on his back while literally rolling around with laughter. 

I just stare at the scene in front of me and my heart feels full. This is the life I want everyday. 

SHHHHHH IT"S SO CUTEEEEE 

~~~Renée