chapter 19

"Me? Really?"

They both nod again.

I get off the bed and shake my head softly "I-I can't"

Louis' pov 

I can see the pain on their faces and I can't help but let out a whine "N-no I didn't mean it like that. I can't be your alpha because I'm not good enough for you... No one ever will be because you are absolutely perfect." 

Both of them reach out to me while shaking their heads "Lou alpha listen to me ok?" I look up into Harry's sad eyes while he gently holds my face "You are good enough for us because you really care for us. You may not be the strongest or biggest alpha but you are the most beautiful alpha I've ever met inside and out. You are the first alpha I trusted and I fell in love with you so did Marcel, we want you as our alpha because we know you will take care of us and love us." 

"A-are you sure?" I ask moving my eyes from Harry to Marcel. Marcel moves closer and kisses the side of my neck "Yes alpha we are sure so so sure. We want to be yours forever so please mate us alpha." He says while resting his head on my shoulder. 

I can't help but feel overwhelmed at what they are saying, they actually want me to be their alpha. 

I look at Harry with wide eyes before nodding slowly "I would want nothing more, I'm sorry if I scared you I just love you so much and I still can't believe that you would love me too but yes I will mate you my omegas." 

I thought Harry or Marcel would say something but instead they start attacking my neck with their mouths but so soon as they try to push my down onto the bed I let out a growl "Now now my darling Omegas don't forget who is in charge." I grab Harry's thighs and pull him on the bed next to where Marcel already is while flipping us around so I'm straddling his hips. 

I wink at Harry before turning my head to look at Marcel who has a slight blush on his face and I can smell the sweet smelling slick from right here. I smirk and grab his throat which I use to pull him closer to me before slamming my lips against his while grinding myself on Harry's covered cock who is whimpering loudly while moving his hans over my still covered cock. 

I pull away from Marcel and take his shirt off "Take your pant's off too." I climb off of Harry and get rid of my own clothes as well while Harry does as well leaving all three of us naked and I can't help but stare at their beautiful bodies. 

Marcel's tummy is a bit more fluffy then Harry's muscly one but they are both so beautiful and perfect. "My omegas my beautiful beautiful omegas." I pull them close to me and press my lips against Harry's and Marcel soon joins the kiss as well, our tongues move together and it feels wonderful like it was meant to be like this. 

Marcel and Harry pull back while panting slightly "You have to mate Harry first." Marcel says with a slight pout on his face "why? Don't you want me first?" I ask while grabbing Marcel's cock and jerking it slowly. Marcel shakes his head while moaning softly "I-I no but h-he's the o-oldest need t-to mate f-first." 

I nod "Ok then, are you ok to wait a little while then baby?" Marcel nods quickly and then takes a seat with his back against the headboard which gives me the perfect idea. "Harry lay on your back with your head between Marcel's thighs, Marcel can you hold Harry's legs while I open him up?" Harry and Marcel both do as I ask. 

It's really happening, I run my fingers over Harry's slick covered hole before pushing one finger in which quickly turns to three fingers seeing that Harry's arousal made him ready for me. 

"I'm gonna push in now ok baby?" I ask making sure that Harry is really ok with this. Harry nods while letting out a needy whine which is enough for me to slowly push in trying not to hurt Harry. 

"M-move alpha please." Harry whimpers out as he pulls his legs out of Marcel's hands and wraps them around my waist instead while also putting his arms around my neck, making our chest touch while I trust in a slow pace. 

"F-Faster" I do as Harry says. I hide my face in Harry's neck as I feel myself getting close "Almost their omega be ready." Harry let's out a loud moan as my knot starts growing before popping and right at that moment I bite into his neck, I can feel our souls connect and I start feeling all his emotions. 

It took about 10 minutes for my knot to go down and by that time Harry was fast asleep. I slowly pull out of him and lift him up "Marcel baby I'm gonna lay Harry on the couch to sleep for a bit so we can have some fun and then after I will make a bath for us yeah?" Marcel nods "Be quick alpha I'm ready for you." 

My cock hardens again as Marcel says that so I make quick work of putting Harry down on the couch and kissing his forehead. 

I run back up to my room to only find Marcel riding his fingers while moaning, I can't help but let out a growl "You make me so horny baby, want you to ride me yeah baby?" I take a seat on the bed and let Marcel climb onto my lap. I hold his hips to help him as he sinks himself down into my hard cock. 

"Take my hands baby" I move my hands away from his hips as Marcel starts bouncing. Marcel places his hands in mine and I press a kiss to both of them while moaning as he quickens his pace. 

"Oh my omega I'm so close" "me too alpha!" I pull Marcel closer as I feel my knot growing once again and bite him as it pops, connecting me with him as well. 

Marcel also fell asleep as we wait for my knot to go down and I can't help but feel very happy, I have two beautiful mates. 

I wouldn't change this for anything. I love them with my whole heart. 

:)))) I hate writing smut.... but it had to be done. 

~~~Renée