chapter 11

"Let's go hunt some fruit down ok darlings!"

They both cheer and grab my hand, letting me lead them into the fruit garden. 

Marcel's pov 

Each of us has a small basket of fruit while we walk through the beautiful garden full of different fruit plants and trees. 

"Lou why did you become a teacher?" I ask looking at Louis how has a growing smile on his face while picking an apple off the tree. "Well I wanted to teach kids to be kind instead of live up to their title. In my classroom alphas and omegas are treated the same because in my eyes there is no difference which is what I grew up learning from my mom and I wanted to spread that wisdom in the hope to make the world a little better for young omegas." 

My heart melts at Louis sweet words "Your mom sounds like she was a great woman." Harry says softly while laying his head on my shoulder with his eyes fixed on Louis who has a fond smile on his face. 

"She was oh god she was the best. She would kiss away my tears whenever my dad yelled at me, she was proud of what ever I would do. She was so kind hearted and I know that's she is looking down on me right now with pride and love." A small tear escapes Louis eye making me gasp and hug him close. 

"Don't be sad Alpha!" I whisper into his chest. He rubs my back "Don't worry love I'm not sad, I'm happy that I met a person that amazing and I know that she's happier now and one day I will see her again and I know that she will welcome me with open arms when it's my time." 

Harry then joins the hug too with teary eyes making Louis chuckle "Oh sweethearts don't be sad I'm sorry if I was too open about everything, it's just I believe in wearing my heart on my sleeve I guess..." 

Harry shakes his head at Louis words "No Lou I just can't believe what an amazing person you are, I've never met someone this kind hearted. You're doing your mother proud." I watch as Harry looks Louis in his eyes with a loving look and I know that Harry is there. Harry wants Louis as much as I want him. 

I take a small step back and watch them with a fond look as they lean closer, Louis' hand gently cups Harry's cheek "Harry may I have the honor of kissing you?" A blush creeps onto Harry's cheeks as he nods slightly "Please" 

I smile as their lips meet, I watch as their lips move together while Harry presses himself against Louis and wraps his arms around Louis' neck before pulling back and looking at Louis with wide eyes making me chuckle. 

Harry pulls away from Louis with a red face and he avoids my eyes by looking at the ground while Louis looks at me with a smug smile on his face. 

"So shall we continue our date to the second part?" Louis asks while holding one hand out for me to take while Harry grabs two of the fruit baskets. 

"Where are we going?" I ask worried that I would have to walk very far "shh Darling it's right here" Louis walks us past a fence in the far back of the fruit garden. 

My mouth falls open at what I see and I can hear Harry gasp behind me "Lou this is amazing" I whisper out still taking in my surrounding

My mouth falls open at what I see and I can hear Harry gasp behind me "Lou this is amazing" I whisper out still taking in my surrounding. "How did you know about this?" Harry asks. 

"I grew up here and I sold the house to a friend of my mom who always had the dream to start something like this." 

Louis leads us to the small bench by the edge of the small lake where we sit down. 

"So you guys know all about me now so tell me about yourself I only know so little." 

Harry gives me a small look which I know means you tell so I start explaining. 

"Well our childhood was very nice and happy until what happened with Edward and we just couldn't stay at that place so me, Harry and Gemma our sister moved leaving our mom behind with her mate to start again. We still see our mom sometimes but traveling is expensive so we can't go as much as we would want." Louis nods slowly "You know I will take you to see your mom anytime you want." 

I smile at Louis "I would love that" Harry nods "Me too I would love for mom to see our amazing alpha." Louis smiles widely at us "So I can really call you my omegas now?" Harry and I both nod "My boyfriends?" I chuckle at Louis unsure tone and nod. 

"Yes you silly alpha you're our boyfriend!" Harry says with a fond smile that I thought I would never see for anyone except me and that makes me so happy because I wanted nothing more then to have my happy Harry back again and he's finally here again. 

Short chapter sorry yall! 

~~~Renée