chapter 6

I smile and cuddle myself into my very uncomfortable couch but these boys are worth sleeping on there.

I just wish that Harry would like me... Maybe one day he will

Louis' pov 

It's currently 3 am and I can't sleep at all, the couch is giving me a sore back and the alpha inside of me wants nothing more then to go into my bedroom and be there to protect the two small omegas. 

I huff and roll of the couch and grab the pillow and a blanket before making my way up the stairs and settling outside of my bedroom door on the floor. I feel asleep almost right away, feeling way better now that I'm able to be close to the boys and possibly protect them. 

Harry's pov 

I was woken up by the sound of footsteps at the door, I sit up and stare at the door ready to attack whoever was out there. The footsteps stop right in front of the door, I hear some more sounds that I can't really place and then a small content huff. 

That's when I realize that Louis is sleeping outside of the door. A part of me wants to invite him into his bedroom but I know that I can't trust him just yet. Not after what happened. 

Thanks to the fairy lights I can see that Marcel starting stirring in his sleep, his eyes open slowly open and he looks around confused "H-Hazzie?" I reach out and put my hand on his hip "Sh calm down marcie I'm here" Marcel whimpers "Where are we why does it smell like Louis?" "it started to storm outside and you started to panic marcie so Louis took us to his place" I gently rub my thumb over his hip. 

Marcel sits up and bit "I-is Louis here right now?" He sounds so hopeful "He is Marcie. He's sleeping right outside the door." 

Marcel frowns and lets out a whimper and right away I can hear Louis' soft snoring stop and I hear shuffling. 

A soft knock is heard on the door and Louis opens the door and peaks his head in with a worried look on his face "Are you ok? I heard whimpering" Marcel's face lights up as he sees Louis. 

"We are fine just going back to sleep now thanks" I quickly say hoping that he would just go away because marcel is starting to care for him way to much, Louis makes Marcel's omega feel safe and that means that Marcel's omega wants to court and maybe even mate Louis which can't happen. 

"Oh ok as long as you're all ok" Louis gives us a smile that doesn't reach his eyes before attempting to close the door but Marcel stops him "P-Please stay?" Louis coos and gives me a small look, I shake my head at him hoping that he gets the hint. 

"I'm sorry sweetheart I can't but I'm right outside of the door ok?" Marcel shakes his head "N-no please" Marcel now starts looking at me "Harry please allow him to stay! I-I know you want to! just please!" I shake my head at Marcel "Marcie I-I can't! We can't not after what happened with-" Suddenly Marcel lets out a small growl which makes me and Louis jump slightly. 

"Louis is not that same as him! You need to get over it and see that Louis even though we just met him wants the best for us!" I stare at Marcel in shock, Marcel has never really yelled or growled at me. 

"Marcel Love calm down, Harry has done nothing wrong. He's trying his best to keep you two safe and I respect that" Louis slowly walks into the room and sits down on the bed. 

Marcel scoots closer right away so his slightly touching Louis. My heart melt at the way Louis smiles at Marcel, It's so soft and so gentle not like- No harry he's an alpha! You can't think like that.  

"Are you ok Harry do you maybe want some tea?" Louis asks. I shake my head "Sorry" 

Louis give me a confused look "Why are you sorry sweetheart?" 

"I'm sorry that I can't allow Marcel to fall in love with you. We will be leaving in the morning and please don't try to contact us and please understand that I'm doing this to keep Marcel and myself safe" Louis' eyes widen and for a second I thought that I saw something that looked like tears in his eyes. 

"I-I get it Harry d-don't worry. I loved spending time with you, you guys where kind to me." Louis gives Marcel a soft look before running out of the room, I thought that I heard something that sounded like a soft sob but it couldn't be. Louis is an alpha, alphas don't do feelings. 

"Harry why?" Marcel asks rather shocked. I put my hand on his shoulder "I'm sorry Marcie I know that you like him b-but I can't I don't want you to end up like Eddie" Marcel gives me a pained look before wrapping his arms around me. 

"Harry you need to let it go, it's been years" "But I can't marcie! I could have protected him I knew that Dan was a horrible alpha but I-I didn't say anything and now he's gone! It's my fault" Marcel rubs my back "It is in no way your fault Harry. Edward loved him Harry you could have never stopped him from seeing Dan. You need to get over this if you want to be happy, if you want to be loved. I know that your omega is suffering without an alpha, I can feel it and I can see it in the way you look when Louis touches you please give him a chance! He's the sweetest alpha we have ever met a-and if you ever feel uncomfortable just tell me and we will end the contact completely." 

I give Marcel a look "But I'm not worth to be loved Marcie. I'm broken." 

A tear rolls down my cheek which Marcel quickly kisses away "No Hazzy you are worth to be loved, everyone is." 

"I-I will do it then but one wrong move from that alpha and we are gone!" Marcel rolls his eyes and then nods "Ok let's go talk to him then he seemed pretty upset" 

Marcel and I make our way down the stairs and to closer we got to the living room the louder the sound of sniffles and soft whines becomes. The sound makes my heart ache for some reason. He really is different isn't he, he's so soft. 

"Louis?" Marcel breaks the somewhat silence. Louis shoots up from the couch and quickly wipes away his tear and clears his throat "Y-yeah can I do something for you lov- Marcel" Louis tries to smile but it doesn't come even close to looking like a smile. 

"I am sorry Louis, What I said wasn't ok" I say gently for some weird reason, My omega side just wants me to go up to the male and hold him and make him smile again. 

Louis shakes his head "Don't apologies Harry, something happened which makes you hate alphas and I get it honestly but I just felt like maybe we could be friends. I-I just feel comfortable around you guys but you obviously don't feel that way around me so don't be sorry. I-I will be fine." 

My heart clenches for the small male and that's when I realize that maybe just maybe I might be able to see him as my alpha someday. 

*

*

*

*

this bitch did her first exam and nailed it!!!

~~~Renée