chapter 16

My eyes snap to the door as I can hear claws scrape against the wood of the door, I look up and Harry who looks just as scared.

Please let it be Louis. I pray as the scraping gets more violent. 

Marcel's pov

The scraping suddenly stops as a loud growl is heard, I curl more into Harry's chest while we both whimper in fear. 

Growls barks and the sound of teeth hitting flesh all that I can hear until there is this loud whimper and the sound of paws running out of the house. 

I look up at Harry with hopeful eyes, wanting nothing more then to open the door to hopefully see Louis but Harry shakes his head with a stern yet worried look on his face "We don't know if it's safe yet!" He whispers out making me whimper but nod anyway. 

I hear a loud whine from pain before the sound of a body hitting the ground, I know that whine! That's Louis! I look up at Harry once again who now nods with hopeful eyes. 

I get off the ground with Harry doing the same, I open the door and my heart sinks. 

Laying in front of my on the ground is Louis in wolf form covered in blood and wounds, he looks up with weak eyes and whines again as he tries to move closer to us. 

"Shh calm down Alpha please stay where you are." I say while gently patting his head. Harry went down stairs to close the front door and get some stuff to help Louis with his wounds. 

"Louis?" Louis' eyes open again and he looks up at me while his tail wags slowly making me coo. 

"Can you walk for me alpha? So we can get you on the bed, then you can rest." Louis blinks twice which apparently means yes as he tries to get up but as soon as he's on his paws he lets out a loud whine before falling back down. 

I bite my lip knowing that he is in too much pain to move on his won so the only option here is to carry him, now he might not be a very large alpha but neither Harry or I are that strong. 

Harry finally joins us again "He can't walk Hazz we will have to carry him." I whisper hoping that Louis won't hear it but the loud huff tells me he did. 

"Why isn't he changing back Marcy?" I give Harry a sad smile "He's to weak and injured for that, changing now could be very dangerous." Harry nods slowly "So shall we just try to lift him then?" 

I was about the answer as Louis lets out another huff before lifting himself off the ground again but this time he actually stays upright. He let's out a low grunt while limping to his room slowly, the limp get's worse with each step while the grunts grow louder. My eyes widen as I see the room, a lot has been ruined and is covered with blood but for right now that's not important right now. 

I watch as Louis climbs onto the bed while clearly biting back whimpers in pain. He lets himself fall onto the bed with a groan. He starts licking franticly at his front paw while softly whimpering. 

I rush forwards to check his paw but as soon as my fingers touch it he pulls it back while letting out a soft growl that's not aggressive at all it just warns me that his paw is really painful. "Shh I just need to check if it's broken." Louis nods his wolf head "Are you telling me that it's broken?" Louis nods again making both me and Harry nod while frowning. 

After Harry and I wrapped Louis' paw and cleaned his cuts Harry insisted that he also cleaned my wounds which I gladly let him do while Louis was nuzzled close to me with his head in my neck. It made me feel oddly safe. 

That night I slept with Harry cuddled close to my chest and Louis curled around us. 

Louis' pov 

"Lou alpha? Please wake up" a soft voice says while gently stroking my fur. I open my eyes to be met with Harry soft yet worried eyes "Good morning love, Marcel and I made you breakfast." my tail wags and I lick Harry's cheek in a way to say thank you making Harry giggle. 

I move to stand up from the bed which is obviously a bad idea as I forgot to stay off my broken paw, I whine and sit down while holding my broken paw up while giving it and angry glare. 

The sound of laughter makes me look away from my paw to see Marcel leaning against Harry's chest with a tray of food in his hands. I tilt my head slightly while focussing on the tray in his hands. 

The fighting from last night has left me incredibly hungry. Marcel moves closer with the tray of food and my tail starts wagging faster. 

"Awh is our big bad alpha hungry?" I nod and lick my lips as I can smell the incredible smell of the food my pretty omegas have made for me. 

"Open up love." Harry holds up a sausage in front of my mouth and I carefully take it from his hands, I even clean his fingers after. Marcel soon does the same while giving me a bright smile. 

But sadly the food didn't last long but that didn't stop my omegas from spoiling me, I'm right now getting belly rubs while Marcel and Harry are whispering sweet nothings. 

It makes me feel so good but I don't understand it... 

I made a dumb mistake and put Marcel in danger, I'm a bad alpha so why are they not mad?

I will never be a good enough alpha for them. 

:)))))

~~~Renée