chapter 9

I stare at Marcel with wide eyes who also stares into my eyes, his eyes move to my lips for a second making my heart feel like it's exploding. I lean closer and close my eyes when I can feel Marcel's breath on my lips. Our lips finally collide with each other, we move in sync like we're one.

"Hey get off my brother you dickhead!" I'm pulled off of Marcel and I'm met with the angry eyes of Harry.

Harry's pov 

Maggie let me go early because I couldn't focus on my job. I went to our apartment first in the hope that Marcel would be there but sadly he wasn't. 

I'm making my way to Louis' place when I start feeling anxious, Louis wouldn't take advantage of Marcel right? No Louis isn't like that. He cares about Marcel so he would never hurt him. 

I make my way down the path to his house and look through the window to see something that makes my blood boil. What the fuck do they think they are doing! I watch as they are staring at each other before they start leaning in. I let out a loud and angry growl, I start slamming my body against the front door which makes it open. 

I run into the living room to see them kissing with makes me even more angry "hey get off my brother you dickhead!" I pull Louis off of Marcel and tackle him onto the ground and straddle him, ready to punch him if he does something. 

The thing that really surprises me the most is that Louis doesn't try to push me off, he doesn't even growl at me for being a bad omega for threatening him like this. No all he does is stare at me with big eyes and holding his hands up in surrender. 

"Harry love please don't hit me. I-I didn't do anything please believe me." My eyes widen as I notice that he actually looks scared. 

"Harry please get off him! What the h-hell are you doing!" I tear my eyes away from Louis to look at Marcel who looks shocked and mad "He kissed you! He took advantage of you Marcel!" 

Marcel shakes his head "No Hazza he didn't take advantage of me I actually wanted it and quite liked it" Marcel blushes slightly before grabbing my arm and tugging it slightly "Please get off him now Hazz." 

I get off of Louis slowly feeling very embarrassed at the way I behaved. Once I'm standing up again Louis gets off the floor as well still looking quite scared which is to be honest quite cute. 

"Are you ok Lou?" Marcel asks while taking Louis' hand in his making me feel something, I'm not sure what but it's a good feeling. It's nice to see Marcel care about someone other then me I guess. 

"I'm ok Marcel don't worry about me just a bit shaken up nothing I can't handle" Louis smiles at Marcel and then turns to look at me giving me a gentle smile as well. 

"Are you ok Harry you seem out of it?" And it's like a just break, my omega seems to take over and I run into Louis' arms while tears run down my face. 

I can feel Louis' body stiffen before relaxing and wrapping his arms around me while mumbling sweet nothings into my ear and running his hands up and down my back. 

"It's ok love it's all ok calm down for me ok? You are safe here" I feel Louis leading me to the couch and pulling me into his lap while pressing my face into his neck so his scent can calm my omega down. 

"There we go love!" Louis coos as I pull my face out of his neck and look at him "S-sorry about that" Louis shakes his head "It's ok love really, Your omega was stressed and needed some alpha loving. It was a natural reaction." I tilt my head while looking at Louis, trying to see if he's really not angry but all I can see is love in his eyes. 

I let out a soft huff "Our b-brother had this alpha who was very sketchy, Marcel and I-I never liked him but E-Edward was in love with him. He would literally do anything for Dan even after he started hitting him. I noticed the bruises after about a week and maybe him promise to never see Dan again but he sneaked out that night. T-that was the last time we saw him. The police called the next day that they had found his dead body outside of Dan's house." 

As soon as I finish talking Louis pulls me close to him along with Marcel who is also crying and comforts us until we stop crying. 

"I'm so sorry about that loves. I understand you now Harry so thank you for explaining why you don't want an alpha." Louis gives me a sweet smile that drops when I shake my head. 

"I want to try" 

Louis tilts his head "What do you mean Harry?" I roll my eyes at the silly and gentle alpha "I want to try this if you want us?" 

Louis eyes widen and Marcel gasps "Are you sure Harry?" I smile at Louis question and nod "I'm sure but please understand that I will have to go at my own pace." Louis nods quickly "Yes of course! Oh thank you so much Harry" Louis hugs me close and Marcel soon joins the hugs making me feel oddly calm. 

"Can I take you on a date?" Louis mumbles against Marcel's shoulder making me chuckle "We would love that won't we Marcel?" I ask while pulling back from the group hug to look Marcel in the eyes who looks like he's about the burst with happiness. 

"Yes! yes! yes!!! I would love to go on a date! Oh my!" I chuckle at Marcel's excitement and watch how Louis talks back to him with the same level of excitement. 

And I just know that I've made the right decision. 

:) 

~~~Renée