chapter 18

I can already tell that I love being around Gemma and I can't wait to see the embarrassing pictures of my babies.

Louis' pov

The dinner with Gemma was a few days ago and it was absolutely amazing, I heard many stories about my babies.

Speaking of them, their heat is over so they are coming over which is why I'm running around like a headless chicken trying to clean my house for them. I just want to impress them and make them happy, oh how I've missed them.

The ringing of my doorbell is what shakes my out of my cleaning hysteria. I practically run to the door and open it to be met with the beautiful faces of my boys, I start smiling like a crazy person and open my arms making them dive in right away.

Oh how I've missed this, my beautiful boys are in my arms again. I take a deep breath in happy to smell their scent again.

"Hi alpha we have missed you." Harry whispers out while burying his face in my neck. Marcel mirrors Harry's movement and I can't do anything but smile and rub their backs.

"Babies as much as I love these hugs I think it's a good idea to get in the house." Marcel lets go of me with a hug and looks at me with this adorable pout on his face, I lean in and kiss his pouting lips which turns his pout into a smile while his cheeks turn slightly pink.

A whine is what makes me turn away from Marcel to Harry who's looking at me with crossed arms "I want a kiss too!" I chuckle "Of course darling! I would never forget you." I cup his cheek and gently press my lips against his for a sweet kiss.

I pull back again to see Harry having a happy smile on his face "So what do you wanna do babies?" "Cuddle and movies cause we are kind of tired..." Marcel blushes even more as he says that and I can't help but coo at that. "Of course darling! Bed or couch?"

"Bed!" Harry almost yells out, I chuckle at his reaction and ruffle his soft curls making him let out a soft moan. I raise my eyebrow at him "I will remember that for later" I give Harry a wink who now resembles a tomato.

Marcel giggle and leans closer to me "You should put your hand around his throat" He whispers into my ear and presses a kiss on my cheek before pulling back.

I look at Marcel with raised eyebrows who just smirks and nods "do it" He mouths. I hesitantly bring my hand towards Harry's throat and gently wrap my hand around it.

Harry looks at me with wide eyes and let's out a soft moan which makes me hold it slightly tighter, not so tight to cut of the blood flow to his brain completely but still enjoyable. Harry lets out soft whines and his hands are grabbing my shoulders like it's the only thing keeping him alive.

I loosen my grab and then pull my hand back completely making Harry whimper at the loss. "See he likes that! Really really likes that." Marcel points at the visible hard on in Harry's sweatpants making me smirk even wider.

I lean closer to him "Do you need some help with that darling?"

Harry stays silent for a little bit before nodding "Yes please" Ok I wasn't expecting that "Are you sure?" Harry nods again "Only if Marcel joins." Harry practically purrs out. Marcel nods and grabs my hand and Harry's hand before pulling us up the stairs.

Marcel pushes me and Harry on the bed when I stop him "I uhm I don't think we should do this... I might not be able to hold back and I don't want to do anything without your permission."

Harry and Marcel give each other a look before nodding.

"Please mate us alpha, we want you." They say in synch.

"Me? Really?"

They both nod again.

I get off the bed and shake my head softly "I-I can't"

:)))))

I know short chapter but look at my baby!!!

~~~Renée