chapter 15

Niall pulls back from the hug and then goes to hug Harry leaving me to stare at where he once stood in shock.

I shake it off and lead Niall and my boys into the living room. 

Louis' pov 

By the time Niall left Marcel was very tired and could barely keep his eyes open while Harry on the other hand was very energetic. 

"Can we go on a run please! Please alpha! Please I will be a good boy I just want to run!!!" I can't help but laugh at Harry's excited side "I'm sorry baby but Marcel has to go to sleep honey he's very tired." I point at Marcel he looks at us with glassy eyes while yawning. 

"Y-You can go I will j-just sleep." Marcel says softly while trying to keep his eyes open, I coo at how cute my omega is "Ok then as long as you're ok with it." I turn to Harry "I will put him to bed and then we can go run ok but we will stay close to the house." Harry cheers while nodding making me chuckle before turning back to a sleeping Marcel. 

I lean down and carefully lift him up in bridal style, Marcel curls against my body and lays his head on my shoulder. Marcel starts purring softly as I carry him up the stairs to my bedroom. 

I lay Marcel down on my bed and help him out of his pants first and then switch his shirt for the one that I was wearing all day so that he can comfortably sleep while I'm not here. I cover Marcel with the blanket and give him a kiss on his forehead "Sleep well baby, I will be back soon." I look back once more before walking out of the room and down the stairs to go on a run with my other baby. 

I walk into the living room to find Harry already in wolf form curled up on the couch and I can't help but coo. His wolf form is adorable. Harry soon enough notices me and starts whining for me to give him attention, I being the cold hearted person I am run over right away and start petting his soft fur while he licks my cheek. 

"You're adorable omega." I whisper as I nuzzle my face into his furry neck while he starts purring loudly. At some point I pull back from his neck making him whine but I shush him right away "Calm down love, Let's go outside so I can change as well yeah?" Harry huffs but gets up anyway and starts trotting to the door with a slightly wagging tail. 

I open the door and close it behind me before I start taking off my pants, I notice Harry staring at me but I decide to not pay any attention to it and just focus on changing. 

Soon enough I'm standing with four paw in the grass with a widely wagging tail as Harry runs circles around me. I playfully bark at Harry making him jump back and take a playful stance with his bum and wagging tail high in the air. 

I jump forwards and push Harry over and make him roll onto his back, I start sniffing his tummy and blow out on it making him squeak like a pup. I move away from Harry and let him get up before mentioning towards the forest making Harry let out a soft excited howl before running off making me follow him which is easy seeing that I'm way faster. 

Harry and I kept running for a while until I suddenly stop running as I realize that I went further away from my house then I wanted. I bark at Harry and he seems too know what I mean and we start sprinting back to the house in the hope that nothing happened to Marcel. 

Harry and I arrive to my house and I notice that the front door is open, I closed that right? 

I start feeling anxious as I enter my house and hear whimpering coming from upstairs. I run up the stairs after barking at Harry to make him hide somewhere, not wanting him to be in danger. 

I can't believe my eyes as I finally find Marcel curled up in a corner whimpering with a huge alpha wolf standing over him while growling and showing his teeth, I also notice a few bite marks on Marcel's body which makes me grow even more furious. 

I start growling making the huge alpha notice me who turns to me bearing his teeth even more and growling in an even more aggressive matter. I look at Marcel for a split second and bark at him to hide as well, He quickly gets up and runs out of the room while the huge alpha is focused on me. 

Marcel's pov 

I run to the bathroom while my whole body trembles, I'm so glad that Louis came when he did. I can't believe he's challenging this huge alpha to safe me. 

I try to open the bathroom door which happens to be locked, I knock on the door "P-please!" I hear Harry gasp from inside the bathroom and he opens the door for me letting me in and locking it again. 

I curl myself close to Harry as I listen to the sound of fighting outside the door, both Harry and I whimper listing to it praying that Louis is ok. 

It has been like 30 minutes and it's finally silent, the growling and cries of pain have finally stopped. 

Harry and I anxiously wait hoping that Louis won but I have a bad feeling about it. 

My eyes snap to the door as I can hear claws scrape against the wood of the door, I look up and Harry who looks just as scared. 

Please let it be Louis. I pray as the scraping gets more violent. 

:)))))))) 

~~~Renée