chapter 20

I wouldn't change this for anything. I love them with my whole heart. 

Louis' pov 

It's been a few months since we have mated and everyday with Harry and Marcel is the most beautiful day of my life, I'm the luckiest alpha alive to be mated with them but today will be a very special day because today is the day! I'm going to ask Harry and Marcel to marry me! I know it's not very common for our kind because our way of marrying is mating yet I always dreamed of marrying someone, every one around me always thought it was weird and made fun of it. I just hope that Harry and Marcel will say yes and not just laugh at me. 

I already planned the whole day, they are currently out with Gemma who knows about my plan and agreed to help me after spending about an hour cooing and freaking out about it. She's at the mall with Harry and Marcel to keep them busy while I set everything up with the help of Niall which isn't the best idea because he keeps trying to eat the chocolates and doesn't really help at all to be honest but he's the best friend of the loves of my life and deserves to have a part in this and I honestly also enjoy his company. 

"Louis mate this turned out so beautiful!" I smile as Niall pats my shoulder "Thank you I hope that they will like it, I just want to make them happy." Niall smiles and shakes his head "Louis they will love it, to them it doesn't matter what it looks like because all they care about is you. They love you with their whole heart because you're an amazing person. So don't worry buddy it will be fine. Now text Gemms that she can lure them back here yeah." 

Harry's pov 

I'm so tired of shopping, we have been here way to long! It's already dark outside! Damn the evening shops! I just wanna be cuddled up on the couch with Louis  and Marcel right now while watching some silly movie. The sound of Gemma's phone making a dinging sound is what pulls me back to what's going on.

I can't help but feel worried as Gemma suddenly drops everything she's holding after reading the text she just got. "Gemma? What's going on?" Marcel asks softly making Gemma look up with a crazy smile on her face as she puts her phone back in her pocket again. 

"Uhm nothing we really need to go home now!" She grabs mine and Marcel's wrist and pulls us out of the store and back to the car like some crazy woman. "Gemma please tell me what's going on." I practically beg her as we are seated in the car, Gemma behind the wheel with both me and Marcel in the back. 

Gemma makes eye contact for a few seconds through the rearview mirror "Uhm... Louis needs you something about something important..." I just know that's she's lying and that scares me because the only thing I can think about is that Louis might be hurt and seeing by the way that Marcel is grabbing my hand I know that he feels the same. 

I try to focus myself on Louis' emotions but all I can notice is mine and Marcel's fear of something being wrong with Louis. 

"G-gemma please! Is there something w-wrong with Louis?" Marcel stutters out while tears gather in his eyes making Gemma gasp as she notices "No no Marcie don't worry about Louis, he's ok I promise." I feel slightly better but I know that Marcel and I won't be fully ok until we are in Louis' safe arms. 

"We are here." Gemma says pulling me out of my worried thoughts as she parks the car in front of our house. I don't know how fast to get out of the car and run into the house with Marcel on my heels to only find it completely empty. 

"H-Hazza look." Marcel says as he holds up a pink heart shaped piece of paper that was laying on top of a chocolate box. I walk over to him and start reading. 

My dear sweet boys, I hope that you will enjoy these chocolates that won't even match up with how sweet you are. You are probably wondering where I am, well follow the light to the lake and find me. 

I love you, your alpha. 

I look at Marcel in confusion "What does that mean?" Marcel rolls his eyes "The lake where I met him in wolf form? The one we had our first date kind of?" I gasp not understanding that I don't think of that. 

"We should probably go then!" I say taking Marcel's hand in mine and walking out of the house and that's when the candles lighting up the entrance into the woods. 

Marcel and I follow the path of candles all the way to the lake but no Louis, the sound of a soft click scares me a little but the dark woods are suddenly light up by fairy lights revealing Louis on one knee in front of a lit up letters. 

I read it and can't help but gasp, I notice Marcel doing the same. 

Louis gets up and walks over to us and takes both mine and Marcel's hand in his, he gives us a soft smile. I was about to say something but Louis shushes me and starts speaking himself instead. 

"Harry, Marcel it was written that I would love you. From the moment I opened my eyes and the day when I first saw you gave me life under the moon skies. I will hold you for as long as you like, I'll hold you for the rest of my life." Louis pauses looking from Marcel to me and back and let's go of our hands and gets on his knee again but this time while holding up a small box with 2 beautiful rings "Will you do the honor of marrying me?" 

Tears of happiness roll down my face, I turn to look at Marcel looks like he's about to burst with happiness, he gives me a small look and I know what that look means. 

I look back at Louis who has an insecure soft smile on his face and I let myself fall to my knees and wrap my arms around his neck at the same time and Marcel does that. 

"We would love to marry you alpha!" Marcel and I whisper out in sync and suddenly all I can feel through the mating link is happiness. 

"I love you so much! I will always look for ways to love you and I will always protect you." Louis whispers while holding us close to his chest. 

It took us a while to calm down enough for Louis to slip the ring around our fingers and I couldn't stop smiling because this is what I always wanted but never believed was possible. I love both of them with my whole heart and I will for the rest of my life. 

:))))) Ok But like this is cute! I'm sorry to say but this book as come to an end. I never planned to make this book longer then 20 chapters, it was one of my comfort books to write and I hope that you also enjoyed it as much I did. 

~~~Renée