chapter 7

Louis shakes his head "Don't apologies Harry, something happened which makes you hate alphas and I get it honestly but I just felt like maybe we could be friends. I-I just feel comfortable around you guys but you obviously don't feel that way around me so don't be sorry. I-I will be fine."

My heart clenches for the small male and that's when I realize that maybe just maybe I might be able to see him as my alpha someday. 

Louis' pov 

It's been a few days since they left, after I told Harry that he didn't have to apologize they just left. 

I really want to see them again because for some reason I feel connected to them but they made it pretty clear that they didn't want me in their life. 

"Mr. Louis?" I get pulled away from my thoughts by a little boy that happens to be in my class "Yes dear?" the boy gives me a sweet smile "Are you ok? You seem sad?" I give him a gentle smile "I'm fine Danny thank you for asking sweetheart" Danny sits down on the floor with a small pout on his face. 

I hold back a sigh before sitting down on the floor next to Danny "Why are you pouting dear?" "B-because something is wrong and I just wanna help!" I smile at the obvious alpha kid "I-is it your omega mister?" I shake my head while ruffling his hair "I don't have an omega sweetheart." 

Danny tilts his head "o-oh but you like an omega?" I stay silent before nodding slowly. Danny almost cheers "I like someone too! I'm making a present for her! You should do that too!" I smile at him "I should! Now go play with your friends yeah?" Danny nods and runs off again. 

I lift myself of the ground and back in my seat. "A present? Maybe not even a bad idea.." I mumble to myself. 

At the end of my work day I finished the present, it may seem childish but I made a drawing for them. I don't want to buy something because that just feels insincere and like I don't care enough. 

Instead of walking straight home I make a pitstop at the bakery, I walk in to see the old lady standing behind the counter. 

"Hello dear! Harry and Marcel have a day off. I'm sorry" I shrug "That's ok I-I don't think that want to see me anyway but could you give them this when you see them again please?" 

 I'm sorry" I shrug "That's ok I-I don't think that want to see me anyway but could you give them this when you see them again please?" 

the drawing^^^

I hand the lady the drawing and her eyes widen "That's beautiful! I'm sure that they will love it!" I give her a weak smile and am about to walk away when she stops me "What's wrong sweetheart?" 

I sigh before turning back at her with tears burning in my eyes "I-I thought that they liked me the way I like them b-but they don't and that just hurts I guess." 

The lady makes her way around the counter and makes me sit down in one of the chairs before sitting down next to me. "It's not that they don't like you sweetheart, Marcel is head over heels he won't even shut up about you it's just that Harry is hurt very much and will need some time to get over some things. But the way his eyes light up at the mention of your name tells me enough but you just need to give him some time to get used to a new alpha in his life. It will definitely help that you're very different from most alphas, you're almost omega like which should really make it easier for Harry." 

I nod at the information the lady tells me "I will give him whatever time he needs, I'm prepared to wait the rest of my life for him." The lady gives me a smile before getting up again "I need to get back to work, do you maybe want to leave a note for the boys as well?" I nod quickly and she hands me a paper and a pen. 

I write the small note and hand it back to her "Thank you so much have a nice day?" I give the lady a smile before leaving the bakery and making my way home. 

Harry's pov 

Marcel and I walk into work early in the morning and notice that Maggie is already here, I raise my eyebrow at her "Weren't we supposed to open?" Marcel asks softly. Maggie shakes her head "You were but we need to talk." 

Marcel's hands start shaking right away making Maggie coo "Oh no no nothing bad sweetheart calm down and take a seat while I go grab something ok?" Maggie walks out and I just pull Marcel into my lap and rub his back to calm him down. 

Maggie walks back in with two papers in her hands "a certain alpha came in here yesterday and asked me to give this to you." 

She hands us the two papers and I can't help but gasp "t-that's beautiful" Marcel whispers while ghosting his finger over the paper drawing I'm holding. I stare at it with open mouth, the details are amazing, it's just perfect. 

I lay the drawing gently on the table and focus on the small note. 

Dear H&M 

I get it if you don't want me but please know that I will wait for you forever. I promise to be there when you're ready. Just come to me if/when you're ready and I love you guys with my whole heart for the rest of my life. 

All the love, Louis 

Short chapter sorry guys :(

~~~Renée