chapter 17

It makes me feel so good but I don't understand it...

I made a dumb mistake and put Marcel in danger, I'm a bad alpha so why are they not mad?

I will never be a good enough alpha for them. 

Louis' pov 

It took about 2 days for me to heal enough to change back and to finally go to the hospital and let them take care of my broken arm. My boys have been taking care of me amazingly up until 4 days ago 

The time I was dreading the most, their heat. Most alphas would be angry that they are not spending their omegas heat with them but not me I just miss them and hope that they aren't suffering too much. 

Last night my wolf felt anxious and I spend the whole night guarding their building from my car, it made my wolf feel better to know that my boys are safe. It's for the fact that I can't shift with the cast on my arm but if I could I would most likely sleep outside of their apartment building to keep them safe. I would do everything for my beautiful boys. 

"Mister Louis?"  I was shaken out of my thoughts by a sad looking Lana "Hey little darling what's wrong?" Lana's eyes tear up slightly "M-My fwiends don't want to play with me" she says pointing at her friends who are turned to us and are pointing at Lana while giggling. 

This pisses me off so much, those girls have never been my favorite kids but this is just too much. "Well I will go talk to them and while I do that you need to look over my chair and make sure no one steals it yeah?" I smile at Lana and get off my rolling chair. 

Lana gasps and nods with a serious look on her face making me smile even wider. 

She tries to climb onto the chair herself but fails miserably so I put my hands under her armpits and lift her gently onto the chair "here you go little darling, I will go talk to them and remember keep the chair safe." 

Now I know that non of the pups will steal my chair but Lana is sad and needs to focus on something that's not her sad feelings. 

I make my way over to Lana's so called friends who all have scared looks on their faces. I crouch down in front of them with a soft sigh, I hate scolding pups. 

"So do you know why I'm here?" All three of the girls nod with embarrassed looks on their faces. 

"Ok please explain why you did what you did..." I say while giving them all a pointed look. 

One of the girls huff before explaining "Lana is just stupid and probably a dumb omega." My eyes widen at the girl's comment "what's wrong with being an omega? and it shouldn't matter she's a person, someone's rank doesn't mean anything." 

The girl stays silent for a little while before huffing and rolling her eyes making me raise my eyebrow. "Omegas are weak, that's what papa told me and papa also said that you're a fake alpha and are weak too." 

Now that hurts my feelings. I shake my head at her words "I will have to call your dad later, now I want the 3 to stop playing and go back to doing school work now bye bye." I give a smile to the wide eyed kids before walking back to Lana who is spinning in my chair. 

"I'm back little darling! Thank you for protecting my chair!" Lana giggle at my words and climbs off the chair so I can sit down again. 

I expected her to walk off but she stays standing right in front of me with wide doe eyes making me coo "do you want to ask something little darling?" Lana nods "Y-yes can I stay with you for the rest of the day?" I nod seeing that the rest of the day is like 20 minutes by now. 

Lana cheers and tries to climb on my lap which she did all by herself... ok I might have helped her a little bit. 

"Mister Louis my mommy wants you to e-eat with us." I smile at Lana "That's so sweet of her! I would love to little darling." 

Lana nods and leans into my chest and it take a few minutes for her to fall asleep in my lap so I can just keep my attention on some of the playing kids and the three girls doing their school work. 

The 20 minutes went by very quickly and right now the kids are waving good bye to me to run to their parents leaving me alone with a still sleeping Lana. 

"Knock knock I'm here to pick up my daughter and my brothers lover." I smile when I see Gemma walking into the room. 

"Hi! Lana seems to be fast asleep, she's had a rough day." I frown when remembering what her rude 'friends' said. 

"Wait what happened?" Gemma asks looking worried as she sits down in a chair in front of me "Well her so called friends called her stupid because she's probably an omega but don't worry I talked to them and I will call their parents as well." 

Gemma smiles and nods "You're such a kind person Louis, I get that my brothers fell for you." I can't help but feel proud at that. 

"Now I don't know if Lana said anything but you're coming over for dinner and I will show you embarrassing pictures of my brothers and make them hate me for showing them to you." 

I laugh at Gemma's words and nod "I would love that! I'm sure they will still look cute in all the pictures." I say in a dreamy tone making Gemma gag. 

"Do you miss them now that they you know?" I nod with a frown on my face due to being reminded that I haven't seen my boys in a few days. 

Gemma pats my shoulder before getting up and clapping her hands "Could you carry my pup for me seeing that you're the strong and big alpha here?" I laugh and nod and also get up making Gemma do a double take. 

"Well let's change that to just strong alpha." Gemma giggles out. 

I roll my eyes with a playful smile on my face "Give me a break I'm big." 

I can already tell that I love being around Gemma and I can't wait to see the embarrassing pictures of my babies. 

:)))))

~~~Renée