Chapter 43- Bethany's POV

"I'm here!" I yelled as I walked into the studio. This week was finals. Probably one of the most important weeks. I set my bag down and realized Derek was late. I decided to go watch Mark and Sadie practice. I knocked on the door as I walked in.

"Hey guys," I say as I sat down in one of the chairs.

"Hey Beth, where's Derek?" Mark asked.

"Oh, I don't know...he's late, again!" I said sarcastically which causedMark and Sadie to laugh.

"Well, when I left the house, he was already gone. I figured he had left to get a head start." Mark said giving me a confused look.

"Well, he's not in the studio." I say getting kinda worried.

"C'mon, let's go look for him," Sadie says as she stands up and pulls Mark with her.

We all get in the car and decide to check Mark and Derek's house again. Mark was in the front driving while Sadie and I were in the back, chatting.

Once we arrived, we all searched the house. No sign of Derek.

"Let me try calling him," I say as I pull out my phone and dial his number. He finally answered.

"Derek? *pause* Derekkkk?" I said into the phone. Still no answer. I gave Mark and Sadie a confused look but continued listening. I heard some muffled screams and a loud crash. All of a sudden, the line went dead.

"Guys, I think Derek's in danger." I say immediately worrying. I paced around the room, thinking about what to do, Mark and Sadie joining me.

"I know," I heard Sadie say. I snapped my attention to her. "Can the police trace the call?" She suggested shrugging.

"That's brilliant!" I said as I started running towards the door. Sadie and Mark stood still.

"Are you coming or what?" I said pointing to the door. I hope my Derek's okay.
~*~
A/N- Hey guys! First of all I just want to thank you guys for 5k reads! Second of all, I'm sorry for not uploading lately. I had a huge writers block. This was sorta just a filler chapter but something big is going to come out of it! Hope you enjoy!