Chapter 15- Bethany's POV

It's the night of the show and I feel really good about Mark and I's dance. Sadie and Derek are even making a little cameo in it! I was up in the skybox watching Antonio and Alison preform when I felt a strong pair of arms warp around me. The person then covers my eyes.
"Guess who." It was Derek's voice.
"Hmmm, is it Derek?" I said giggling.
"Aww, darnit!" He said in defeat.
"Um, Derek, can we talk in that empty room over there?" I asked.
"Yeah, sure." He said confused.
We walked over there and sat down on the chairs.
"I just have one question, are we going to tell people about us?" I asked.
"I thought it would be best to keep it a secret. Maybe after the season is over we can tell people. I mean Mark is the only one who knows. We might get hate for our ages, that would cause people not to vote for us." He explained.
I nodded my head in agreement. It was silent for a little bit but I finally spoke up,
"How did you know you loved me?" I asked.
"It's just a feeling that you get when your around that person, they make you feel happy 24/7. That little tingly feeling when the touch or kiss you."
I didn't know what to say, I felt all of those things!
"Well in that case, Derek I love you too." I say.

"Next up we have Mark and Bethany dancing hip-hop!" We hear Tom say.

"Go kill it babe," Derek says smiling.
I walk out of the room and down to the floor with Derek. We all sit in our little seats and wait for the music to start. Once it does I start my dance with Mark. In the last seconds or so Derek and Sadie come back and I hug Derek.
"Great job, babe!" He whispers in my ear. Me and Mark head over to the judges and get our comments.

I run up to the balcony and stand next to Erin.

"So, was it different dancing with Mark instead of Derek this week?" She asks.

"They both teach very differently, but I love working with both of them." I say.

"Alright, let's get your scores." Erin says.
"Carrie Ann Inaba"
"8!"
"Jessie J"
"8!"
"Julianne Hough"
"8!"
"Bruno Tonoli"
"8!"
I smile and hug Mark. Tonight was a great night.