Chapter 24- Bethany's POV

Tonight was the night me and Derek preformed our Tango. I was pacing around in the skybox internally going through the steps in my head. All of a sudden someone tapped my shoulder making me jump. I turn around to see Sadie.

"Sadie! You scared the crap out of me!" I say. She dips her head back and laughs. I playfully punch her in the shoulder.

"It's not funny!" I say starting to laugh myself.

"Sorry, but, I have to tell you something...," she trails off.

"Sadie, what's wrong?" I ask seeing the sadness in her eyes.

"M-my boyfriend broke up with me." She says as tears steam down her face.

"Oh my gosh, Sadie I'm so sorry." I say sympathetically. All of a sudden she bursts into tears.

"Oh, Sads, come here." I say wrapping her in a hug. Mark comes up the steps and sees Sadie.

"What happened?" He asked in panic.

"Her boyfriend broke up with her." I say looking at him.

He gives me the can-we-have-some-alone-time look. I nod and pass Sadie off to Mark who is now wrapping her in a hug.

I see Derek standing in the corner talking to Val. Oh, great. I walk over to them.

"Hey guys." I say.

"Hi babe." Derek says wrapping his arms around me. Val looks down awkwardly.

"Well, uh, I gotta go find Janel. Bye." He says as he walks away.

"What did you say to him?" I ask Derek looking at him.

"I told him to back off, that your taken." He replies.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too." He says giving me a passionate kiss.
~*~
A/N- sorry it was short. Just a filler chapter. Hope you enjoyed!