Chapter 34- Derek's POV

I was in the process of yelling at Mark for cheating on Witney when Beth walked in.

"Oh Mark. What have you gotten yourself into?" She said after we explained the situation. She sighs as she sits on the couch. I sit down next to her and wrap my arm around her waist. She rests her head on my shoulder.

"Mark, your lucky I'm here." I hear her say as she sits up.

"Why?" He asks, obviously still deep in thought.

"Because I know a way to fix this." She says staring at Mark.

"Really?! How?" He asks as he runs up to Beth, sitting down next to her.

"Okay, when I have to go to the airport to leave for Mexico-" I interrupt her.

"Ugh, don't remind me." I say. She turns around to face me and smiles.

"We'll be fine," she says as she kisses my cheek.

"Yeah you will. I'll be watching Hough like a hawk making sure he doesn't cheat on my Baethany." Mark says sarcastically glaring at Derek and pulling me towards him.

"The thought would never cross my mind." I say as Mark releases Beth.

"Okay, so back to the plan." Mark says.

"So, Witney and Sadie are meeting me at the airport to say goodbye. Then when they show up, you can bring in a bunch of flowers and maybe write like one of those romantic/sorry speeches. After the whole airport thing, if suggest taking her out to dinner. But, if the first part goes as planned and she forgives you." Beth says.

"I like it," Mark says rubbing his chin.

"Dude, you know I love you, but this night was supposed to be a Beth and Derek night, not a fix Marks stupid ass problems night." I says sarcastically and laughs. Mark laughs as well.

"See you Beth, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye D." Mark says as he walks out the door.
~*~
"Finally, I got you to myself." I say as Mark leaves. I pin Beth against the wall and crash my lips to hers. Soon enough, I find myself hovering over Bethany on the couch, kissing her.

I start kissing down her jawline to her neck. Eventually, I find her sweet spot and suck on it. Before things get to heated, I stop.

"I don't wanna start this now and them have you leave tomorrow." I say.

"Yeah, I completely agree." Beth says.

We decide to cuddle on the couch and watch a movie. Before I know it, my beautiful Bethany is asleep in my arms.

Right were I want her to be.