Chapter 19- Bethany's POV

I was in the studio with Derek rehearsing for our Tango. When suddenly, it hit me. I have the girls night tonight!

"Oh my gosh! D, I totally spaced! I have that girls night tonight. Can I leave early? I gotta get ready!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. Go ahead. Love you." He have me a quick peck on the lips. I smiled and headed to my dressing room.

I put on a short light blue flowy dress and did light make up. I straightened my hair and grabbed my clutch. I knocked on Sadie's dressing room door.

"Ready?" I asked through the door.
She came out and looked stunning.

"Wow. You love amazing girl!" I said.

"Dido." She smiled back.

"We're all meeting in my rehearsal room so let's just wait in there." I said.

We entered the studio room and saw Derek and Mark chatting.

"Wow.." both of them said in unison, dazed. Me and Sadie giggled and walked over to them. I say down on Derek's lap.

"Well doesn't my beautiful Bethany look stunning." He smiled. I blushed and got up, noticing Witney was coming through the door.

"Hey Wit!" I said as I hugged her. Everyone else arrived and we all headed out.

We arrived at the restaurant/bar. We were all dancing when this guy came up to me and tapped me on the shoulder.

I turned around to face.

"May I help you?" I said kind of annoyed.

"Yes you can.." He said starting down my body.

"Excuse me, but I'm taken. Freak." I say shaking my head turning back to Sadie.

I looked back to see if he was gone but he wasn't. He was still in the same place he was before.

"Leave!" I yelled.

He wouldn't listen. I shook it off and started talking to Sadie again.

All of a sudden I feel something touch my thigh. I turn around and see it's the same guy.

"What did I tell you! I'm taken. Back off!" I said extremely angry. I turned to Sadie and she had a worried loom on her face.

"Let's ditch." I said walking out.

I soon realized the guy was following me in the car behind us.

"That dude is like a cat chasing a laser. He won't leave me alone." I said to Sadie.

I dropped Sadie of at home and went to Derek's.

My mind was pounding. Should I tell him? But won't he get mad? What souls I do?

I knocked on the door and Derek opened.

"Hey babe." Derek said as I was walking in. He noticed the car out front.

"Was that dude following you?" He asked with wide eyes.

"Yes." I say sighing.

"I swear, I'll mess him up." Derek said trying to go outside. I grabbed his arm pulling him in.

"Just listen." I calmly say.

I explain the whole story to Derek.

"If I ever see that dude again, he'll be sorry." He said.

"Derek, you know I love you. Only you." I reassure him.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I suggest. He nods his head and we snuggle on the couch.

I couldn't ask for a better person to be with.