Chapter 21- Bethany's POV

"Hey guys! It's Beth and today I'm here to give a special announcement." I say to my camera as I film a video.

Derek is sitting behind the camera waiting for me to tell my motavators the news about me and him being a couple.

"This is a really hard thing for me to tell you guys. It could impact the way you feel about me, the way you look at me, and the way you love me." I sigh.

"Others might love it." I say.

"It's official, Derek and I are a couple!" I say enthusiastically.
~*~
"Glad that's over with." I say to Derek after shutting off the camera.

All of a sudden I feel his pink lips crash into mine. It's starts to get a little heated, but I remember my parents are home.

"Derek....my....parents....are....home.." I say in between kisses. He stops and kisses me one last time on the nose.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you, too." I responded.
~*~
Derek's POV-
I was sitting at home watching the football game when Mark calls me.

"Hey dude, what's up?" I say.

"Derek, I have to tell you something very important. But,
1. You can't tell anyone
2. You have to promise not to get mad" Hey says.

"Okay, Mark, what is it?" I ask getting worried."

I hear him sigh, "I made a move on Witney," he sighs again.

"WHAT?! MARK! You know she has a boyfriend!" I shout.

"Hey, you promised you wouldn't get mad! And I just got caught up in teaching her the steps to a Rumba. I really like her dude." Mark says.

"Mark, you have to win her over and I have just the plan." I say into the phone.