Chapter 37- Derek's POV

Truth is, I do know why Nina was calling me. She's been bugging me ever since Beth and I have landed in Mexico. Nina was in Mexico shooting a new movie and she wanted to get together. I couldn't trust her though. I shook the thought out of my head and looked down to see Beth sleeping. I quietly shut the movie off and picked her up bridal style. I carefully tucked her in the bed and then got in next to her.

"Goodnight B." I said knowing she was asleep so I wouldn't get an answer. But just before I closed my eyes I heard a faint "Goodnight D."
~*~
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing. Beth had a youtube event on Thursday which was tomorrow. Today we were having a full day of rehearsal so we needed to get moving.

"Beth, babe, wake up." I carefully shook her.

"Ugh, not yet." I heard her say and turn around to face me. A laugh escaped my mouth. I pecked her lips and then went into the bathroom to get changed. I've never really took a second to realize how lucky I am to have Bethany in my life. We've been through so much. I really think she's the one. My thoughts were interrupted when Beth knocked on the door.

"D, hurry up! I need to get in there." I heard her say. I laughed and finished brushing my teeth.
~*~
"Beth! Come on! We literally have no time to perfect this. This time it's all about performance." I say getting a little frustrated when she can't hit a certain move.

"Derek! Can't you see I'm trying my hardest?" She says while sitting down to have a sip of water.

"I need a break." I say and walk out of the room. This is the worst fight yet over dancing. I know she's trying her hardest but we've been doing this for now, what, 9 weeks? This is going to be a stressful week.