Chapter 20- Derek's POV

It was the night of the show. I was frantically running around trying to find Bethany. I couldn't find her anywhere. I stumbled upon Sadie.

"Hey Sadie, have you seen Beth?" I ask her.

"The last time I saw her she was running into the girls bathroom, looked like she was about to cry." She answered.

"Can you go see what's wrong?" I ask Sadie.

"Sure."

I follow her to the girls bathroom. Is stop just outside the door. I hope everything's okay with my beautiful Bethany.
~*~
Bethany's POV-
That was it, I couldn't take the pressure any longer. Ever since Derek chose me over Nina, she's been making me do awful tasks threatening to tell people about me and Derek if I didn't. I broke down after she told me I had to go back to the that restaurant and hit on the dude who hit on me.

I ran to the bathroom crying. Eventually, I heard someone come in.

"Beth?" It was Sadie.

"Y-yea." I manage to get out.

I unlock the stall door letting her in.

"Beth! What's wrong?" She says as a look of concern spreads across her face. I explain the whole situation to her and she stomps out of the bathroom. She son comes back in with Derek.

"You fix this, it's YOUR ex-girlfriend who's causing this." Sadie says and walks out.

"Beth, what's a matter babe?" He says and sits down next to me. I explain the whole thing and he sighs.

"We should just tell people." He blurts out.

"Really? You think so?" I asked shock.

"I love you to much to see you be in this much pain, so yes." He says smiling at me.

I give him a quick peck on the lips and we get up and leave walking over to the skybox.

I whisper in his ear,

"I'm going to confirm it on twitter after the show."

He nods and we bring our attention to Alison and Jonathan dancing.