Chapter 14- Bethany's POV

I didn't know what to say. I've never been in love before. What does it feel like? Was I ready to take that step in the relationship? I was just sitting there thinking. Thank god the doctor came in, or else it would've been super awkward between Derek and I.

"Ms. Mota, do you mind letting Derek get some rest?" Asked the doctor.

"Uh, yeah sure," and with that I got up and left the hospital. As I was driving home, I realized I needed some time to think about this. I don't know if I could face Derek again tomorrow at the live show.

Breaking my train of thoughts, Mark called.

"Hey Mark, what's up?"
"Nothing much, how's Derek?"
"He's fine, I just saw him."
"Beth...you seen tense. What's the matter?
"Uh, um...Derek told me he loved me today at the hospital."
"Really? What did you say back?"
"Nothing, the doctor came in before I could say anything. I don't know what to say."
"Just sleep on it. Anyways, can you meet at the studio in 20 minutes? We need to get one last rehearsal in."
"Sure, see ya then."
"Bye Baethany."
I laughed.
"Bye Mark."
I hung up and threw on a white striped crop top and some black leggings from my clothing line. I walked outside with my bag and hopped in the car.

As I was driving to the studio, Sadie called me.
"Hey girl. What's happening?"
"Hey Beth, I was wondering if you wanted to get all the DWTS girls together to have a girls day. Shopping and eating ya know?"
"Sure! You mean like- Me, you, Witney, Janel, Peta, Alison, Emma, and Sharna?"
"Perfect."
"Great, I'm heading to the studio to practice with Mark now, so I'll let them know."
"Okay. How about Tuesday after rehearsal? Maybe we could all just meet in my studio."
"Okay. Bye Sads."
"Bye Beth."
I hung up.

I arrived at the studio and walked into my rehearsal room to see Mark on his phone.
"Hey Mark." I say setting my stuff down.
"Baethany!"
He hugs me while I'm laughing.
"Let's get to work."
~*~
Derek's POV-
I'm totally rethinking telling Bethany I love her. I mean, I do love her, but she looked like she wasn't ready to hear that. She ran out of my hospital room like there was some HUGE sale downtown. I was laying in my hospital bed when I decided to FaceTime Beth.

Once she picked up I noticed she was at the studio with Mark.
"Hey babe!" She said all happy and cheery, like nothing EVER happened today.
"What's up bro?" Mark says climbing into view.
"Hey guys! How's rehearsal going?" I asked.
"It's going good. I think we're gonna kill it." Replies Mark.
It was really awkward for a little while until Mark finally spoke up.
"Uh, I think I'm gonna leave you two alone for a bit." He says as he leaves the room.
"Beth, I'm sorry if I scared you at the hospital today." I say.
"Derek, I just don't know yet. I think I might love you, I'm just not positive." I said sighing.
I nod my head in understandment.
"I can't wait to see you tomorrow, when I'm out of this stupid hospital room." This causes her to giggle.
"Me too. So, are you and Sadie dancing tomorrow?" She asks.
"I think we might just pull it off. She's been coming to the hospital and we've been working on it there, since I'm not alowed to leave." I reply.
"Good," she says smiling.
"We'll I have to go practice. See you tomorrow D!" She says.
"Bye B!" I say.
She hangs up and I lay in my bed. Thinking. Just thinking for once.