Chapter One

Chapter One "Now she's feeling so low since she wen't solo" - Over Again

It was no surprise that Victoria and Chance were over again, they're always off and on, but this time...Victoria feels like it will be the final breakup between them. Who would think that Chance, that hot bad boy every girl wants to date and Victoria, the very confident but cute girl, would possibly end up together?

"You know what, Chance just wasn't the one for you" Victoria's best friend, Kelsey, comforts as she sobs into her pillow.

"You're right, I can find someone better than him" Victoria announces. Kelsey smiles and nods her head approvingly. Just as Kelsey and Victoria were about to hug, the door bursts open.

"I heard our little Victoria was crying" their other best friends Emma and Jay walk in.

"What happened?" Emma asks, sitting beside Victoria as Jay sits beside Kelsey. This was the best thing about them, they were so close they could talk to each other about anything. The only one missing was Kelsey's twin sister and best friend Kristen. As they were all thinking 'Where's Kristen?' there's a soft knock at the door.

"Hey guys!" Kristen says happily, but soon falls when she sees Victoria's statement "Is it Chance?"

All the girls do is nod. Kristen takes in a deep breath then exhales, sitting behind Victoria on the bed, stroking her back in a comforting way.

"Victoria, I know it's sad, but every time you and Chance break up you always get back together" Kristen starts "It's just a matter of time until he calls". Just as Kristen finished talking, Victoria's phone starts ringing.

"It's Chance" Victoria says, smiling a little.

"Hi" is all Victoria can say at the moment.

"Hey Victoria, uh...I know after we breakup we usually get back together, but I don't think we should, it's been going on for too long, and I've found another girl-" before Chance could finish what he was saying, Victoria presses the disconnect button, hard. More tears fall down her already tear stained cheeks as she practically leaps into Jay's arms.

"Aw...it's ok, he's a douche bag anyways" Macy explains, stroking Victoria's hair. At that moment Victoria's phone goes off...

'You did the worst thing you could possibly do by hanging up on me you little bitch -Chance'