Chapter Four

Chapter Four “Oh, we’ve been friends for a while” - Last First Kiss

It was around eleven-fortyfive when Jay woke up in the morning, realizing what time it was, she hopped out of bed and jumped straight into the shower, after taking off her clothes first. After washing herself she dried her hair and got changed into a white and black striped t-shirt and ripped jean shorts. She then went into the bathroom and pulled her hair into a high ponytale and applying her normal makeup. In the end she grabbed her backpack, slipped on some black VANS and ran out of the house, making her way towards her family bakery.

By the time she was halfway there, she realized it was one, she has to be there in fifteen minutes. She had to go around the corner and walk down the street, then turn around another corner, or she could just to down an alley her parents specifically told her not to go down.What they don’t know can’t hurt Jay thinks. And that’s exactly what she did, she wen’t down the alley.

She walked down the empty, or so she though, alley. She then smells some odd oder, she continues down the alley until she sees her longtime friend, Zachary.

“Hey Zac, what’s up?” Jay asks, noticing the cigarette in Zachary’s hand “I didn’t know smoked”.

“It’s marijuana, try some” Zac says, handing her over a new one. Jay takes it and throws it to the ground.

“No, it’s terrible for you, you should stop” Jay says, taking the cigarette out of Zachary’s hand.

“Calm down, girl, chill out” Zachary says in a chilled out tone, he’s getting high.

“If you get hurt, don’t blame anyone but yourself” Jay says, walking away.

When and why did Zachary start doing drugs?